Any Fighter who has potential to beat Jon Jones?

lhw: no one

Hw: ngannou, stipe, volkov

Theres a reason he only fights at lhw

I actually thought Santos beat him (on a wonky leg too) but the judges disagreed. I'd pick Santos in a rematch

Father Time.
Just wait and see...

HW DC or Stipe
HW DC is still DC. The idea that by getting more out of shape made him better is foolish, I'm sure you'll tell me how wrong I am but at the same time you'll fail to provide anything of substance

-Santos won the first
-Round 2. Jon lands 11/17. Santos lands 7/42
-Round 5. Jon lands 16/21. Santos lands 11/37
-Total fight numbers. Jon lands 59/90. Santos lands 43/166

Sorry that you've been waiting for Jon to lose and all, but your emotional take on the fight doesn't jive with reality.
Most of Jon's strikes were those little teeps to the knee though. The numbers don't tell the full story of that fight

Clown.

Capture.0.jpg

Jon Jones simply underestimated him. If they fight again, Jon Jones will use his full power and Santos is done for.
Literally...

HW DC is still DC. The idea that by getting more out of shape made him better is foolish, I'm sure you'll tell me how wrong I am but at the same time you'll fail to provide anything of substance
Jones gets hit in the standup. The shots he regularly takes from LHWs would KO him at HW.

DC at HW has HW power.

Think Santos could. But definitely not some sort of high % chance. Reyes could surprise us, who knows. Can't discount a guy with that kind of height and skill, will just come down to if he can neutralize Jons oblique kicks, and be able to shake off Jons clinch and grappling attempts. Once Upon a time Gus, and Rumble would be on that list too. But Gus dosen't seem to be the same fighter he once was, and who honestly knows where Rumble is falling on the spectrum of LHW these days. If he could even get down to lhw anymore. But yeah other than that hard to think anyone else in the division has more than a punchers chance atm. Only outside outlier is if Anderson somehow got a shot and turned out to just be a better wrestler and keep jon down. But highly doubt it.

Werdum, Ngannou, Stipe and Junior dos Santos would all beat him.
Jones would easily beat all of them. At this point in their careers, Junior and Werdum would end up in a retirement home after fighting him.

-Santos won the first
-Round 2. Jon lands 11/17. Santos lands 7/42
-Round 5. Jon lands 16/21. Santos lands 11/37
-Total fight numbers. Jon lands 59/90. Santos lands 43/166

Sorry that you've been waiting for Jon to lose and all, but your emotional take on the fight doesn't jive with reality.
So with that logic joanna beat rose 5-0 in their rematch? Fights dont work like that.

no mma fighter past or present has the tools on beating prime jones..

I believe he is stronger at HW and depleted himself to make LHW.

Also, it would require honest testing, cause Jones on juice is almost unstoppable.

I believe he is stronger at HW and depleted himself to make LHW.

Also, it would require honest testing, cause Jones on juice is almost unstoppable.
Jones' frame on juice could have been Ubereem 2.0

Back