Rumored Any fighter puts hands on another fighter the fight is off + 6-month suspension, no questions asked.

That's how that works? I thought the UFC got to make all the rules up and do whatever they liked and the AC just did what they were told. Weird.
The quick sign on how the AC rules the show is how they can pull fighters because they missed weight by too much, or because they look like crap at the scale.

Can't expect it not to happen if your gonna face em off multiple times
There should be one faceoff, zero tolerance for pushing. Big fines.

It's so unprofessional.

There should be one faceoff, zero tolerance for pushing. Big fines.

It's so unprofessional.
The ufc facilitates these confrontations into happening. Dana white is like "oh stop u two!" But in his mind he's counting the money

Either they knew this girl was eavesdropping and decided to prank her or she heard something completely out of context. Because she was so thirsty for a scoop, she didn't bother to use common sense before rushing to Twitter. MMA "journalism" in a nutshell.

Reactions: HHJ
The ufc facilitates these confrontations into happening. Dana white is like "oh stop u two!" But in his mind he's counting the money
Yeah fuck that guy. He's wildly unprofessional too.

25% pay cut.

6 months suspension if the fight gets cancelled.

They would actually cut pay for all fighters not just less favourable ones

No just fine the guys, 25% of their purses. Hot heads like Stephens won't play that game no more.

It’s dumb they gotta put hands on one another makes no sense at all

Did you catch the /s? In internet slang, the /s means that the previous phrase was sarcastic. I was being sarcastic, I was also like wtf this bitch talking bout? I caught the cannot firm, but idk wtf she means. Anyways good luck in the future on the internet!
Hm. Never heard of it. I'm probably either too old, too young, or just plain ignorant.
<Fedor23>

Back