Rumored Any fighter puts hands on another fighter the fight is off + 6-month suspension, no questions asked.

Its a fucking cage fighting event for fuck sakes!!!!!!

Fuck off with your safe space!

It’s the opposite of confirm, cannot firm. Took me a few times reading it over. She’s just levels above. /s
There's more fucked up with that sentence than just that. English Lit. 101 definitely didn't cover this. So either she's dramatically smarter than you or I. I'm giving you some credit in that. Or, she just outright doesn't know how to formulate a sentence. And if she was some Ernest Hemingway level writer, Tf is she doin' working ringside at the mf'n UFC?
{<huh}

C'mon homie, don't be that guy.

That rule would be as absurd of me learning prizefighting news from someone named Amy.

Photographer. I cannot confirm that she doesn't also write somewhere. Take that what you will.
I suppose that's acceptable. But still unprofessional. I was waiting for someone to yell at me saying something along the lines of "Bro, she's Venezuelan, English is new to her. Stop being a dick!". But haven't heard that criticism so far, so I think I'm in the clear.

I suppose that's acceptable. But still unprofessional. I was waiting for someone to yell at me saying something along the lines of "Bro, she's Venezuelan, English is new to her. Stop being a dick!". But haven't heard that criticism so far, so I think I'm in the clear.
I took Eddie Bravo's advice, and it turns out that she's also a journalist and the MMA editor at fansided.com.

Also, not Venezuelan.

I can confirm it, but I don't know what to take it.

Reactions: D'z
I can't imagine them doing that unless there was a an injury involved, and only for that fight. A fine of some sort makes sense, but cancelling a fight they have spent money promotion, scrambling for a replacement, and putting a guy on the shelf for 6 months seems really dumb.

Gotta look at the hype from Mcgregor Mayweather and notice no matter how much shit was said, those two didn’t touch before the fight. That’s how it’s gotta be IMO

I doubt it. Imagine a huge fight being scuttled like thst ? UFC looses too much money . Plus... drama generates publicity

I agree. I suspect a lot the confrontations are pre-arranged for just that reason.

If you’re gaining any knowledge about the fight world by someone named any.
Reevaluate you’re entire belief system.

Who? And why cant she write?

Maybe certain Athletic commission will implement that rule but no way the ufc does. They love it when that happens no matter what Dana says or who he shits on for letting it happen bc it generates hype. So untill it actually happens

<DontBelieve1>
AC rules > UFC, specially if all of them agree on the change.

Who? And why cant she write?

AC rules > UFC, specially if all of them agree on the change.
That's how that works? I thought the UFC got to make all the rules up and do whatever they liked and the AC just did what they were told. Weird.

I doubt it. Imagine a huge fight being scuttled like thst ? UFC looses too much money . Plus... drama generates publicity

that's the thing, I think they are scared that the Stephens/Klose incident happens again and ends up getting a huge fight cancelled so they are making this policy to make an example out of some prelim fighters

That's how that works? I thought the UFC got to make all the rules up and do whatever they liked and the AC just did what they were told. Weird.
not at all UFC gotta make the bureaucracy happy like everyone else

they have some input because they can pick and choose where they host the events so Athletic Commissions have to be reasonable, but Nevada and Dana have butted heads countless times

Sounds fake, but it's a good idea.
No it isn't.

This is part of the game. Don't do face offs if you really care about this. Cos it's asking too much.

not at all UFC gotta make the bureaucracy happy like everyone else

they have some input because they can pick and choose where they host the events so Athletic Commissions have to be reasonable, but Nevada and Dana have butted heads countless times
tenor.gif

No it isn't.

This is part of the game. Don't do face offs if you really care about this. Cos it's asking too much.
Assaulting your opponent at the faceoff is not part of the game.

There's more fucked up with that sentence than just that. English Lit. 101 definitely didn't cover this. So either she's dramatically smarter than you or I. I'm giving you some credit in that. Or, she just outright doesn't know how to formulate a sentence. And if she was some Ernest Hemingway level writer, Tf is she doin' working ringside at the mf'n UFC?
{<huh}

C'mon homie, don't be that guy.
Did you catch the /s? In internet slang, the /s means that the previous phrase was sarcastic. I was being sarcastic, I was also like wtf this bitch talking bout? I caught the cannot firm, but idk wtf she means. Anyways good luck in the future on the internet!

Reactions: D'z
Back