Any Bisping fans want to see him lose?

I do not want him to lose. Dangerous fight, though. He struggles with swarmers.

Not really a fan or hater (anymore) of Bisping.

I just love watching Silva fight. If the Bisping fight means he'll fight sooner, then that's great. I'm all for it.

I will say Weidman deserves it more but I think he's injured right now? He'll get his chance eventually, though.

I like both guys but im looking for Vitor to add something to his HL Reel

I really want to see Anderson smash Bisping, but it would be hilarious to see how Bisping reacts to getting a split decision loss to Vitor Belfort.

Might get a good reaction tonight when the fight is stood back up 10 seconds after he scores a TD :icon_chee

Anderson is a big rightful favorite over any of the top 10 MW's but of the top 10 MW's Bisping poses the least threat of an upset win. Stylistically his skill set has none of the elements for a big upset win.

Sad that so many Anderson fans seem to be promoting for fights against the least threatening and easiest opponents.

I agree , Im not a pussy I want Anderson-Jones ,but if Bisbing wins he has earned his shot regardless stylistic chances

These are the thoughts of someone who cares about Bisping more as a person than a fighter.

And to say that Anderson will do permanent damage to Bisping is not a lunatic's thoughts. C'mon, you're telling me someone who does that much damage won't permanently mess up a man in some way or another, especially given Bisping's weak chin and sloppy footwork that he displayed against Hendo?

People ducked guys like Tyson for a long time because of how much he truly messed up people. Seriously, Costa Phillippou, a top ten MW, says he doesn't want to fight Silva. You're telling me part of that isn't a long-term business decision?

I usually try to be respectful to a fellow poster , but u are a dumbass or Bisbings Mother

I don't mind Bisping but if he wins he has no chance at the title and its yet another free win for Silva. So for that reason I would prefer to see him lose.

Agree, disagree, flame.

Congratulation! This might be the worst thread that has ever existed on the internet :). Quite an achievement considering its rich history with anonymous douchebaggery.

5212012002719sfgfs.gif

You're actually saying/implying that as fan you should not wish the best for one of your favorite fighters, you should deny him the opportunity to reach the pinnacle of his sport-to actually lose one of his fights- because you don't like his chances against the champion who you hate more than you like a fighter you're a fan of. Incredible sad and mind-boggling at the same time.

Do you even read what you write?

Back