Any Bisping fans want to see him lose?

HandsofGlory

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I don't mind Bisping but if he wins he has no chance at the title and its yet another free win for Silva. So for that reason I would prefer to see him lose.

Agree, disagree, flame.

I really want to see Anderson smash Bisping, but it would be hilarious to see how Bisping reacts to getting a split decision loss to Vitor Belfort.

No, I think he will lose but I don't want him to. Who cares if Anderson smashes him, he is the guy that made Franklin, Henderson, Griffin, Okami and Belfort look average, poor even. No shame in losing to that guy.

i dont really understand the point of this thread. Do you really think any of his fans want to see him get beat cus he will very likely get beat by the champ?? It's very likely silva beats everyone in the division, just as he has been doing for years now.
Personally I want Mike to win, but I like Vitor as well. I obviuosly want him to get a shot at the crown as that is what every fighter aspires to, no matter who is the champ.

Who can be a fighter fan and wants him to lose? Why people need the need to post stupid threads?

I'm not a Bisping fan, but I want to see him win.

By the way, nobody has a shot at beating Silva, so it might as well be Bisping fighting him.

No, I think he will lose but I don't want him to. Who cares if Anderson smashes him, he is the guy that made Franklin, Henderson, Griffin, Okami and Belfort look average, poor even. No shame in losing to that guy.

Yeah but Bisping has less of a chance against Silva then Sonnen vs Jones. Its a tailor made matchup for Silva, 5 rounds against a guy who has no KO/TKO power and will want to stand the entire fight. There are other opponents that would give Silva a more competitive fight.

Bisping has as much of a chance against Anderson as anyone at MW. I want him to beat Vitor and get the shot.

Im pretty indifferent on Bisping. I really really thought he beat Sonnen, I may be in the minority on that one, but I hope he wins tonight. I think he would give Anderson some trouble in the cardio dept and bring a different style of fight to him. He would most likely lose handidly to him but I think he's been there long enough and deserves a shot if he wins.

I don't like Bisping, but I want to see him win. I think it's more interesting for the MW division.

I'm not a fan of him, although I like watching him fight.

I not only want him to win because of my dislike for Belfort, but think his only chance of losing is a flurry in the first 3 minutes.

Yeah but Bisping has less of a chance against Silva then Sonnen vs Jones. Its a tailor made matchup for Silva, 5 rounds against a guy who has no KO/TKO power and will want to stand the entire fight. There are other opponents that would give Silva a more competitive fight.

Bisping isn't dumb, he wouldn't try to kickbox Silva. He wouldn't do any worse than guys like Forrest, Okami or Belfort did. As for others being able to give him a more competitive fight, If style match ups matter so much, then Nick Catone should get a title shot before Bisping.

Yes I want to see how Silva nuthuggers are trying to declare Rockhold as the next title contenter after Bisping loses.

I dislike Mike....but I wanna see him fight Andy....that and I'm sick of Belfort stans.

I don't see why his fans would want to see him lose a chance at the title again. I'm not a huge Bisping fan and I am interested in seeing how he would do against Anderson (although I am still going for Vitor tonight because I'm a fan).

I don't understand why a fan of Bisping would not want him to get an opportunity to fight for the belt...

I am a fan of Bisping so I want him to win.

Back