Any Bisping fans want to see him lose?

Anderson is a big rightful favorite over any of the top 10 MW's but of the top 10 MW's Bisping poses the least threat of an upset win. Stylistically his skill set has none of the elements for a big upset win.

Sad that so many Anderson fans seem to be promoting for fights against the least threatening and easiest opponents.

while we're on the subject.... any human fans hoping that the world will get taken over by aliens??

^^^ Most countries are pretty much controlled by foreign aliens (albeit from another country or land, not another planet). :D
I don't understand why a fan of Bisping would not want him to get an opportunity to fight for the belt...
Because Anderson Silva could potential destroy his career with a thrashing mauling of him, as well as his will to win, which is probably what Anderson Silva will do (unless he finishes him quick, like what he did to Okami, Belfort, Bonnar, Franklin twice, etc), given the chance.

Bisping has as much of a chance against Anderson as anyone at MW. I want him to beat Vitor and get the shot.

You have to be pretty naive on fight analysis to believe that.

Anderson is the big favorite over everyone. Once we recognize that you then have to look at who has the ability and skill set to maybe score the miracle upset.

Who has the power to have a punchers chance, IF, it ends up being their day and they can connect with that big punch. There are quite a few MW's who could be long shots to have their Serra moment and land that big punch. Bisping is not among them.

Who has that sub chance? One or maybe two MW's do. Bisping is not among them.

Who has the chance to grapplefuck Andy to a decision ala what Sonnen1 almost did. A few MW's maybe do but Bisping is not among them.

There is absolutely no area where Bisping even has long shot upset potential other then 'anything can happen in a fight' where Anderson maybe hurts himself and has to quit.

as a devout christian yes i do. dont insult my lord and savior! if it wasnt for christ i would have given up on life years ago. call it a crutch call it what u want. but if u seek truth seek jesus. I hope that this loss humbles bisping and opens his heart to the lord.

Many champions like bendo, jones (hes kind of a bad example but hes trying) gsp, silva etc all follow this jesus guy. I knew full blown athiests who gave this jesus thing a chance and with the right ppl and congregation they improved their lives. the biggest of skeptics. that tried it out as a joke. say what u want but the positive energy from prayer is real. I guess you got to have an open mind about it. if u consider yourself spiritual or agnostic u might be more open to it.

^^^ Most countries are pretty much controlled by foreign aliens (albeit from another country or land, not another planet). :D

Because Anderson Silva could potential destroy his career with a thrashing mauling of him, as well as his will to win, which is probably what Anderson Silva will do (unless he finishes him quick, like what he did to Okami, Belfort, Bonnar, Franklin twice, etc), given the chance.

Oh give me a break, that is just stupid.

If you are a fan of a fighter then you want him to get a chance at the belt and win as many fights as possible. It is worse to lose to Vitor Belfort in a number contender fight than losing to Anderson Silva for the belt. Being able to fight for the belt is an accomplishment in itself - to not want him to get that opportunity would probably suggest that you are not a fan of his.

If you are a fan of a fighter then you want him to get a chance at the belt and win as many fights as possible. It is worse to lose to Vitor Belfort in a number contender fight than losing to Anderson Silva for the belt. Being able to fight for the belt is an accomplishment in itself - to not want him to get that opportunity would probably suggest that you are not a fan of his.

Weidman is that you?

what type of fan wants theyr fighter to lose , so they dont get a title shot.

...not a very good one

as a devout christian yes i do. dont insult my lord and savior! if it wasnt for christ i would have given up on life years ago. call it a crutch call it what u want. but if u seek truth seek jesus. I hope that this loss humbles bisping and opens his heart to the lord.

im glad that you find strength and belief in something.

that being said, science is my religion.

I want to see him win, but also want him to face Weidman before a title shot.

It's not uncommon that once fighters face someone deadly, like an Anderson, JBJ, or Fedor that they fall apart. Look at all the people Anderson have fought that have either loss a lot of their ability to fight or will to fight. Look at Shogun post-getting manhandled by Jon Jones. Look at one a number of fighters after what Fedor did to them.

Fighters like Anderson are on a whole different level, and they can really hurt not just a man's will to win or even fight, but his ability to win or even fight. Anderson is just a different kind of animal. I guarantee you someone close to Bisping probably knows about what Anderson has done, and deep down in their heart of hearts have that kind of fear in regard to Bisping.

It's not uncommon that once fighters face someone deadly, like an Anderson, JBJ, or Fedor that they fall apart. Look at all the people Anderson have fought that have either loss a lot of their ability to fight or will to fight. Look at Shogun post-getting manhandled by Jon Jones. Look at one a number of fighters after what Fedor did to them.

Fighters like Anderson are on a whole different level, and they can really hurt not just a man's will to win or even fight, but his ability to win or even fight. Anderson is just a different kind of animal. I guarantee you someone close to Bisping probably knows about what Anderson has done, and deep down in their heart of hearts have that kind of fear in regard to Bisping.

These are the thoughts of a lunatic.

There are so many holes in your logic that I will not even bother responding objectively.

These are the thoughts of a lunatic.
These are the thoughts of someone who cares about Bisping more as a person than a fighter.

And to say that Anderson will do permanent damage to Bisping is not a lunatic's thoughts. C'mon, you're telling me someone who does that much damage won't permanently mess up a man in some way or another, especially given Bisping's weak chin and sloppy footwork that he displayed against Hendo?

People ducked guys like Tyson for a long time because of how much he truly messed up people. Seriously, Costa Phillippou, a top ten MW, says he doesn't want to fight Silva. You're telling me part of that isn't a long-term business decision?

These are the thoughts of someone who cares about Bisping more as a person than a fighter.

And to say that Anderson will do permanent damage to Bisping is not a lunatic's thoughts. C'mon, you're telling me someone who does that much damage won't permanently mess up a man in some way or another, especially given Bisping's weak chin and sloppy footwork that he displayed against Hendo?

People ducked guys like Tyson for a long time because of how much he truly messed up people. Seriously, Costa Phillippou, a top ten MW, says he doesn't want to fight Silva. You're telling me part of that isn't a long-term business decision?

How many fighters have Silva damaged permanently? If he is so worried about Bisping

On the other end of the spectrum - I detest Spitsping but wouldn't mind seeing him win. Then Andy knocks him out, and we can stop hearing him bitch about not getting a title shot.

Back