Social Anti-vax MegaThread

Are flu vaccines beneficial to a population?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rebecca Campbell: US Government Loses Vaccine Lawsuit — Has Lied to the Public for Decades — Vaccines NOT Tested — Autism Will Drop If Parents Use This Case to Legally Challenge Mandated Vaccinations

U.S. GOV’T LOSES LANDMARK VACCINE LAWSUIT

…Vaccine injury lawyer Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Del Bigtree, producer of the suppressed anti-vaccine documentary, Vaxxed and the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) are credited with this victory. They demanded the relevant government documents proving that all federally approved vaccines had been tested for quality over the past 32 years — and there were none.

Here are the huge legal and practical implications in this legal victory for the American people...

https://phibetaiota.net/2018/09/reb...ase-to-legally-challenge-mandated-vaccinatio/

I need pics to confirm that they're perfectly fine. I'll bet at least one of them is butt ugly.

This is just one more example of why many people question the idea of injecting live viruses, attenuated or not, and everything that comes with them, into our children.

TLDR:
The kids were vaccinated for dengue. The vaccine was obviously rushed to market. The US FDA just approved the same vaccine that appears to have killed children in the Philippines, with the disclaimer that Doctors must have proof of a prior dengue infection. The company's research seems to indicate that it safer for this group, lol. Their own research further indicated the increased risk from their shit wasn't that bad. Unlike in America, where vaccine manufacturers cannot be held accountable, the Philippine DOJ indicted 14 government officials over the deaths of 10 children along with six Sanofi officials. Sanofi is the chemical weapon lab/drug maker in question.

"In total, the deaths of about 600 children who received Dengvaxia are under investigation by the Public Attorney's Office, " the South China Morning Post reported last month....

Once again aDick needs his own source explained to him. This is becoming a regular occurence on this forum.

I guess we should abolish all vaccine programs. Go back to millions of dead from preventable diseases.

Anti-vaxxers are dishonest scum and should be labelled "menace to society"

Honestly I hope that both that he has sons Handsome, beautiful, articulate sons, who are talented, and star athletes and polio takes their legs away. I mean, I pray he knows that pain and that hurt.

Anti vaxxers, flat earthers, anti science folks, info wars type people all belive in the same stuff.

It’s incredible how many morons post on this website. Like flat out morons

Count yourself among the masses. Everybody here says stupid shit and believes stupid shit. Both of us included.

Honestly I hope that both that he has sons Handsome, beautiful, articulate sons, who are talented, and star athletes and polio takes their legs away. I mean, I pray he knows that pain and that hurt.

Jesus, dude.

Step back and read that to yourself.

Fucking deranged.

Sorry but if you think the earth is flat you’re a moron. No two ways about it

I'm fairly certain you believe in a fair share of stupid shit. In fact - I am 100% certain because I see your posts.

Jesus, dude.

Step back and read that to yourself.

Fucking deranged.
psst...
giphy.gif

I suffered a mitochondrial insurrection when I read this thread.

This speech by Robert Kennedy Jr. is pretty compelling.

The part that I was unaware of is how untested vaccines really are. I fact checked it after watching the video and it seems true to me. I'm not saying don't vaccinate your kids, but this shit could definitely use some regulation.

Here is the transcript I was told to read. I couldn't copy and paste from the post but here is a link to it:

Here is a video:

Once again, I'm not advocating for people not to vaccinate and I agree that many of the anti-vaxxers in the comment section of that post are ridiculous. I was just surprised at some of the information that seems to be true in the speech.

This speech by Robert Kennedy Jr. is pretty compelling.

The part that I was unaware of is how untested vaccines really are.... was just surprised at some of the information that seems to be true in the speech.

Be careful, that's how it starts!

Back