Social Anti-vax MegaThread

Are flu vaccines beneficial to a population?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know where to start on this one either. Aside from the known dangers of gardisal up to and including death, what the hell are these people thinking? So they fit in with ‘their peers?'

I can't believe these people are even serious. It honestly feels like trolling at this point.

The NHS will give a lifesaving cancer vaccine to teenage boys – but only if they ‘identify’ as girls, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

New official advice makes clear that transgender girls – that is, those born male – will be offered the Gardasil jab so they fit in with ‘their peers’.

However, boys will continue to be denied the vaccine, which protects against the human papillomavirus (HPV), which causes cervical cancer among other forms of the disease.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...eenage-boys-identify-girls.html#ixzz5HQBvpmqn

Are we honestly prepared to discriminate against biological boys who feel like biological boys to the point of withholding medicine?

I dunno, maybe I'm missing something, does anyone here understand this enough to explain what has happened here?

All these woman wanting to reproduce, you know, that thing that tricky ass biology does to them, are going to have better luck in fucking China soon

Probably has to do with risk factors and cost to NHS. If most girls are getting the vaccine, straight boys will be protected via herd immunity. Probably not cost-effective to immunize them. Trans and men who are having sex with men are a higher risk group.

I wish I had gotten an HPV vaccine when I was a kid

I met a new girl and am afraid to sleep with her because I don’t want to give her HPV

I love how the article explains it perfectly, but you still need hugs and support.

I don't know where to start on this one either. Aside from the known dangers of gardisal up to and including death, what the hell are these people thinking? So they fit in with ‘their peers?'

I can't believe these people are even serious. It honestly feels like trolling at this point.

The NHS will give a lifesaving cancer vaccine to teenage boys – but only if they ‘identify’ as girls, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

New official advice makes clear that transgender girls – that is, those born male – will be offered the Gardasil jab so they fit in with ‘their peers’.

However, boys will continue to be denied the vaccine, which protects against the human papillomavirus (HPV), which causes cervical cancer among other forms of the disease.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...eenage-boys-identify-girls.html#ixzz5HQBvpmqn

Are we honestly prepared to discriminate against biological boys who feel like biological boys to the point of withholding medicine?

I dunno, maybe I'm missing something, does anyone here understand this enough to explain what has happened here?

This is silly. Everybody should be getting the HPV vaccine.

I thought they give it to both. I was offered in college that I could get it but the point of it would be to prevent me from being a carrier.

Stupid shit... but couldn't someone who wants the vaccine just say they identify as whatever they want them to identify as, then sue them or get them fired when they don't believe it...

Read 1984. It will explain this exactly.

Probably has to do with risk factors and cost to NHS. If most girls are getting the vaccine, straight boys will be protected via herd immunity. Probably not cost-effective to immunize them. Trans and men who are having sex with men are a higher risk group.

But but but free universal healthcare!!! Universal unless the death panel says "no no no no"

Film of cUcK Health minister, Mr Talkhimoutta

Bro, don’t you already have a girlfriend?

Yea I’ve been seeing her 3 months.

I don’t think it’s going to work out between us for the following reasons.

She’s 20 and a bit immature.

She doesn’t have a real job and isn’t in school at this time. She’s supposed to start in September.

She can’t really help me with bills or raising my kid or any adult issues.

Lately I’ve been talking to a teacher at my kids school. She said she wants to see each other.

She has a good job, loves children, likes my kid.

Maybe marriage material and leave this lonesome bachelor life behind me.

Well, here we go again. Damnit!

The sudden death of a 12-year-old girl in Waukesha, Wisconsin, just hours after receiving the HPV Gardasil vaccine has shocked the girl’s family...
http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/gardasil-vaccine-one-more-girl-dead/

There are a lot of links to a variety of information at the above link. See also:
http://healthimpactnews.com/2013/a-ruined-life-from-gardasil/

Don't forget too that:
Vaccine manufacturer’s documents show HPV vaccines may induce seizures

Google the entire history of the hpv vaccine, its creators, side effects, and one of the study creators who left it 3/4 way through.

I don't follow the vaccine debate all that much. Something I found odd about the Gardasil vaccine is that since it came out and has been used cervical cancer rates have been increasing in the UK and elsewhere in the west. One would hope that cancer results would be going in the other direction, that there would be a decrease. Don't know entirely what is going on but found it odd.

Is the recent increase in cervical cancer in women aged 20–24 years in England a cause for concern?

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0091743517304802

Well, here we go again. Damnit!

The sudden death of a 12-year-old girl in Waukesha, Wisconsin, just hours after receiving the HPV Gardasil vaccine has shocked the girl’s family...

When you have probably 200+ million vaccinations, you'll have plenty of deaths and serious illnesses happening around the same time as vaccination just by chance alone. Doesn't mean the vaccine did anything. People die all the time.

hopefully this comes with a vasectomy

Fact: Japan has the lowest infant mortality rate following ban on mandatory vaccinations, they urge other countries to follow this firm stance

The citizens of Japan are statistically proven to be the healthiest and longest-living people in the world. The country also has the lowest infant mortality rate on the planet. It may come as no surprise to many that the Japanese Government banned a number of vaccines that are currently mandatory in the United States and has strict regulations in place for other Big Pharma drugs and vaccines in general. Japan’s anti-vax policies have long been criticised by vaccine pushers in the US who claim that vaccinating the public “promotes health.”

However, Japanese people live longer, healthier lives than Americans, with babies born in the US twice as likely to die in infancy than those born in Japan....

More than 9 billion US dollars have been awarded for vaccine injuries alone last year in the USA and consider that those are the ones that could afford to take the time and vast sums of money needed to take a case through the entire legal system. When you imagine how difficult and costly it is on your pocket and your health making a claim, whilst also caring for a child with vaccine damage? Imagine how many more cases could have been proven and won, where the system easier to deal with and less costly…

Who knows if their vaccine policy is the sole reason, but does this not suggest we need more information on the multiple vaccines American children are expected to receive?

Back