Law Anti lockdown protesters attempted to kill cops

Wasn't there already a false flag op with Nazi flags?
Was there? And if so--which seems unlikely though I await evidence before passing judgement--is there any evidence the Coutts RCMP had anything to do with it?

Last edited:
BRave new world we live in

is it real, fake, created by the government to foster cracking down on any dissent from lockdown or?
You mean the world of woefully poor reading comprehension?

LOL there's some dumbass people in this world when it comes to this shit. The only reason* there's any doubt whatsoever about the circumstances is the deliberate attempts of people to manufacture doubt out of thin air while some people are extremely vulnerable to confirmation bias, apparently, and will just buy any old made up shit if it conforms with their preconceptions.

*disclaimer: it's the only reason now because of the total absence of evidence or any other reasonable suspicion; none of this applies if anyone can produce an actual scrap of reason to believe otherwise.

Last edited:
You mean the world of woefully poor reading comprehension?

LOL there's some dumbass people in this world when it comes to this shit. The only reason* there's any doubt whatsoever about the circumstances is the deliberate attempts of people to manufacture doubt out of thin air while some people are extremely vulnerable to confirmation bias, apparently, and will just by any old made up shit if it conforms with their preconceptions.

*disclaimer: it's the only reason now because of the total absence of evidence or any other reasonable suspicion; none of this applies if anyone can produce an actual scrap of reason to believe otherwise.
Your reading comprehension is astounding for someone complaining about reading comprehension

Why do you think that? Because you dislike both of them?

Don't make a monolith of everyone you disagree with it. It leaves you misrepresenting people and looking stupid.

I can say for certain that the overlap isn't 100%, because I and many of my family and friends are both anti-lockdown and anti-bootlicking.

This is what I hear from the right

"Back the blue"

"Party of law and order"

"Democrats support criminals"

"Obey the law"

Just to be clear, my reaction was solely on account of the entirely unfounded idea of this particular incident being a false flag of any kind.

I'll spare you my opinion of the concerns you express but I expected no less from you in terms of your last paragraph. We're in agreement there. I'm curious if you've reconsidered your opinion of Trudeau's use of the Emergency Act following the inquiry. For my part, it clearly established inaction and malpractice on the part of law enforcement left him no choice; also believe it made clear the intent of the protesters and their supporters--Conservative members of parliament among them--to deliberately drive Trudeau to this position in order to screech "Authoritarian" at him and the electorate from then until the next election. I think he outsmarted them completely in that respect, being fully cognizant of what would come out in the inquiry following the acts use.

I haven't seen you comment on this subject since the inquiry started, so I'm interested to hear if you've changed your mind at all, if you please, or if you think my description above is a bunch of biased turd polishing.
All your blithering aside, I'll just address your question of should the emergency measure act have been enacted?

No you blithering hypochondriac to life. There was no threat to national security. Worse case scenario there were local and isolated threats. The border blockades have already been dismantled.

A threat to Trudeau's rule dies not mean a threat to Canada itself you scared fool. Let me make myself clear:

Just because your cowardice says so, Covid wasn't a good enough reason to bring life to a screeching halt. Jan 6th wasn't an insurrection and these protests weren't a threat to Canada itself. Your comfort, complacency and expectations has made you easily controlled, weak, foolish and ridiculously short sighted.

Am I wrong? Isn't that supposed to be how it works?

FBI inside America, CIA outside?

I'm Canadian, I have no idea.
the fbi is involved in false flag events as agent provocateurs and have literally created "terrorist" events but i'm sure the cia does the same and i wouldn't be surprised if they both operate all around the world. My comment was to imply it was a manufactured event...

All your blithering aside, I'll just address your question of should the emergency measure act have been enacted?

No you blithering hypochondriac to life. There was no threat to national security. Worse case scenario there were local and isolated threats. The border blockades have already been dismantled.

A threat to Trudeau's rule dies not mean a threat to Canada itself you scared fool. Let me make myself clear:

Just because your cowardice says so, Covid wasn't a good enough reason to bring life to a screeching halt. Jan 6th wasn't an insurrection and these protests weren't a threat to Canada itself. Your comfort, complacency and expectations has made you easily controlled, weak, foolish and ridiculously short sighted.
Truly pathetic. Willing to turn a blind eye to the abuse of your fellow citizens to justify your politics.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calg...ckade-border-ito-documents-unsealed-1.6670025

Alberta RCMP are still investigating several people they believe were issuing orders to the men now accused of plotting to murder Mounties at an anti-pandemic restriction border blockade last winter, newly released court documents show.

Police have identified a suspected leadership team outside of the Coutts border protest site that wanted to see not only vaccine mandates lifted but the "elimination … of the professional political class," according to the documents.

The documents detail how police came to believe the four men trained for months, stockpiled weapons and ammunition, and were taking orders from the unidentified bosses.

During the RCMP investigation, Olienick told undercover officers that he believed "all police should die" and said protesters were prepared to "slit [officers'] throats," the court documents allege.

I call BS... These groups are normally have cross over.. This seems like a great time for this to come out just after the Freedom Convoy hearing finished.

the fbi is involved in false flag events as agent provocateurs and have literally created "terrorist" events but i'm sure the cia does the same and i wouldn't be surprised if they both operate all around the world. My comment was to imply it was a manufactured event...

I would assume that the CIA is ten times as guilty of this, and if it's in another country, a far more likely culprit.

I gotta get out of the War Room before I get banned for telling these sympathizers what I really think of them.

Back