Law Anti lockdown protesters attempted to kill cops

Midget Boxer

Thank you Fedor. HW GOAT forever
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calg...ckade-border-ito-documents-unsealed-1.6670025

Alberta RCMP are still investigating several people they believe were issuing orders to the men now accused of plotting to murder Mounties at an anti-pandemic restriction border blockade last winter, newly released court documents show.

Police have identified a suspected leadership team outside of the Coutts border protest site that wanted to see not only vaccine mandates lifted but the "elimination … of the professional political class," according to the documents.

The documents detail how police came to believe the four men trained for months, stockpiled weapons and ammunition, and were taking orders from the unidentified bosses.

During the RCMP investigation, Olienick told undercover officers that he believed "all police should die" and said protesters were prepared to "slit [officers'] throats," the court documents allege.

I wonder if they were targeting any specific police officers, and if so then why? I wouldn't be surprised if some cops were really abusive and provoked this kind of response.

If there were plans in place then to hell with the people making the plans. "Believed" and "unidentified" leaves lots of room for speculation, but I don't doubt for a second that some people would go to those extremes.

No question, just expecting some better journalistic integrity from TS. There are all kinds of far right nuts in our cold Texas North!

If there were plans in place then to hell with the people making the plans. "Believed" and "unidentified" leaves lots of room for speculation, but I don't doubt for a second that some people would go to those extremes.
And yet you supported them.

Finally we all agree, blue lives matter.

There's enough loony presence here that I don't doubt setting traps for authorities is an idea that's been discussed. The prairies are feeling increasingly isolated from influence and our concerns are dismissed by Ottawa. I'm in no way in support of any sort of a, secession movement but having zero way in federal policy coupled with equalization payments is resulting in a "taxation without representation" vibe.

But none of that is an excuse to plot murder and terrorism. Trudeau is a temporary problem and we can't normalize shit like this.

I wonder if they were targeting any specific police officers, and if so then why? I wouldn't be surprised if some cops were really abusive and provoked this kind of response.

I guess speculating some reason that they deserve to have their throats slit might be better than just telling us the truth-that you’re glad someone is targeting leos

There's enough loony presence here that I don't doubt setting traps for authorities is an idea that's been discussed. The prairies are feeling increasingly isolated from influence and our concerns are dismissed by Ottawa. I'm in no way in support of any sort of a, secession movement but having zero way in federal policy coupled with equalization payments is resulting in a "taxation without representation" vibe.

But none of that is an excuse to plot murder and terrorism. Trudeau is a temporary problem and we can't normalize shit like this.
Just to be clear, my reaction was solely on account of the entirely unfounded idea of this particular incident being a false flag of any kind.

I'll spare you my opinion of the concerns you express but I expected no less from you in terms of your last paragraph. We're in agreement there. I'm curious if you've reconsidered your opinion of Trudeau's use of the Emergency Act following the inquiry. For my part, it clearly established inaction and malpractice on the part of law enforcement left him no choice; also believe it made clear the intent of the protesters and their supporters--Conservative members of parliament among them--to deliberately drive Trudeau to this position in order to screech "Authoritarian" at him and the electorate from then until the next election. I think he outsmarted them completely in that respect, being fully cognizant of what would come out in the inquiry following the acts use.

I haven't seen you comment on this subject since the inquiry started, so I'm interested to hear if you've changed your mind at all, if you please, or if you think my description above is a bunch of biased turd polishing.

Last edited:
The "back the blue" and anti lockdown crowd are the same group
Why do you think that? Because you dislike both of them?

Don't make a monolith of everyone you disagree with it. It leaves you misrepresenting people and looking stupid.

I can say for certain that the overlap isn't 100%, because I and many of my family and friends are both anti-lockdown and anti-bootlicking.

Last edited:
Pathetic whataboutism to deflect from your poor judgement
It's not a whataboutism at all. He very clearly condemned anyone plotting to murder police. He didn't bring up any wrongdoings by anyone on the other side.

Instead of recognizing that and moving on, you chose to attempt to smear him for not having vetted every person involved in a cause he supported. He pointed out that you've supported causes with some pretty shady characters as well, illustrating that the ridiculous standard you've attempted to hold him to is bullshit.

His post that you replied to took the high road. You attempted a weak attack on his character.

You fucking suck, dude.

Back