Law Anti abortion activist on 10 year old rape victim: " a womans body is designed to carry life"

One day they'll invent a machine that puts a human child up the ass of a male, with full viability.

If they then do this totally against the will of the male, irrespective of their life choices, irrespective of their age, irrespective of the physical, psychological, economic impact it will have on them, it will be awesome justice for their sheer short-sighted stupidity.

Fuck it, let's invent such a device, and if there's even a hint of dissatisfaction from @OneOfOne (whether they live or die as a result of this), let's chastise them mercilessly.

Because that's sanity.

That's religious ideology, right there!

Genius.

Why do you care what I would accept or object to? Moral high ground is for cunts, remember?

But you are claiming the moral high ground, or at least the correct moral position, by criticizing those pushing the girl to have the baby.

Don't try to criticize someone for their views and then play edgelord when your own views are challenged.

Don't assume my position, either.

Piece of shit rapist doesn't deserve a child.
Innocent victim female who never consented to a rape doesn't deserve to have a child thrust upon her, thus altering her life entirely, just because she was raped.
Much less so if there's a reasonable chance she dies in childbirth or complications dictate she can never have a child during wedlock.

Here's my moral high ground: fuck the rapist.

The rest is down to the girl and her family, and I'm not taking a moral position on those unfortunate souls.

But you are.
Because you want the moral high ground.
You're a hypocrite, and your morality sucks.

Don't assume my position, either.

Piece of shit rapist doesn't deserve a child.
Innocent victim female who never consented to a rape doesn't deserve to have a child thrust upon her, thus altering her life entirely, just because she was raped.
Much less so if there's a reasonable chance she dies in childbirth or complications dictate she can never have a child during wedlock.

Here's my moral high ground: fuck the rapist.

The rest is down to the girl and her family, and I'm not taking a moral position on those unfortunate souls.

But you are.
Because you want the moral high ground.
You're a hypocrite, and your morality sucks.

By criticizing another's moral position in favor of your own you are claiming the moral high ground.

My first comment stated that I support the right for the girl to have an abortion. Not because the baby's life isn't precious but because its such a messed up situation that I'm not going to judge her or anyone else for how they handle it. You on the other hand actually advocate for the baby's death because, in your own words, the rapist doesnt deserve a baby, the mother is too young, and because the baby presumably won't have a strong family support system. You hold this position even if the mother is capable of giving birth and her family supports it. You call the baby the seed of evil and argue that ot doesn't deserve life.

And when challenged on this view you play edgelord and pretend you're not claiming the moral high ground while simultaneously saying my morality sucks.

One of us is balanced, compassionate, and consistent. The other is a pretend edglelord attacking others while advocating for the baby's death.

So is no limit abortion, which is why we're where we're at now. Extremes go both ways. You have to recognize that.
Late term abortions are not why we're here. It's because of religious extremism. There's no justification for banning morning after pills and abortions in cases of rape and medical complications. Less than 1% of abortions were occurring in the third trimester.

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2023/01/11/what-the-data-says-about-abortion-in-the-u-s-2/

When during pregnancy do most abortions occur?
The vast majority of abortions occur during the first trimester of a pregnancy. In 2020, 93% of abortions occurred during the first trimester – that is, at or before 13 weeks of gestation, according to the CDC. An additional 6% occurred between 14 and 20 weeks of pregnancy, and 1% were performed at 21 weeks or more of gestation. These CDC figures include data from 40 states and New York City (but not the rest of New York).

Thats what I said. There has to be some medium between 12 year olds having incest babies and vacuuming out the brain of a fetus in its 9th month. We had this for years before pro late termers took it to the SC. Blame those monsters.

The vast majority of abortions come early. Virtually everyone who carries a baby to nine months wants that baby and probably has serious health (mother or child) or viability issues.

You have prominent conservative politicians saying publicly that Democrats want casual abortions right up to the moment of birth. You have some suggesting Democrats want to be able to abort AFTER birth. Conservatives recently passed laws requiring doctors to care for aborted fetuses that survive, laws that already existed. It's performative bullshit.

Of course there should be limits but it has to be an honest discussion.

She’s fucking ten, she’s a rape victim… a ten year old can not give consent

Where did I say she could?

That was not one of my questions.

And I still don't have anymore information or a link that gives that information.

And just for argument sake what if the father of the child was 12 years old and her boyfriend?

In any case she should have been able to get an abortion.

Amen, brother.

That's not a question I asked or a statement I made.

However I did just now give an example now.

If it was her 12 year old boyfriend (if she had one) and she was not forced to you lock the 12 year old up for rape?

Last edited:
Where did I say she could?

That was not one of my questions.

And I still don't have anymore information or a link that gives that information.

And just for argument sake what if the father of the child was 12 years old and her boyfriend?

In any case she should have been able to get an abortion.
“ If she was a rape victim why didn't she tell someone when it happened”
This quote implies that she might not have been raped.
Scared people, especially kids don’t know how and when to speak up.
she definitely should have been given access an abortion, that’s for sure.

Late term abortions are not why we're here. It's because of religious extremism. There's no justification for banning morning after pills and abortions in cases of rape and medical complications. Less than 1% of abortions were occurring in the third trimester.

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2023/01/11/what-the-data-says-about-abortion-in-the-u-s-2/

The vast majority of abortions occur during the first trimester of a pregnancy. In 2020, 93% of abortions occurred during the first trimester – that is, at or before 13 weeks of gestation, according to the CDC. An additional 6% occurred between 14 and 20 weeks of pregnancy, and 1% were performed at 21 weeks or more of gestation. These CDC figures include data from 40 states and New York City (but not the rest of New York).
The challenge brought to the SC that got the issue sent back to the states and killed Roe was brought by late term abortion proponents. We'd still have RvW, which was fine, if not for certain people continuing to push the boundaries.

“ If she was a rape victim why didn't she tell someone when it happened”
This quote implies that she might not have been raped.
Scared people, especially kids don’t know how and when to speak up.
she definitely should have been given access an abortion, that’s for sure.

At that age they run to their mother for comfort 99% of the time. However it's possible that she didn't. I would like more information to know why it had to get this far with no one knowing what happened until she was this far along.

As to my statement it's possible she was with a boy, say 12 years old or 13 maybe and willing. It's not like now days that not a possibly. Many things would be possible but that's not the main point.

(I don't know if that would still be considered statutory rape or not.)

As we said that doesn't change the fact abortion should have been available in this case I believe.

Last edited:
At that age they run to their mother for comfort 99% of the time. However it's possible that she didn't. I would like more information to know why it had to get this far with no one knowing what happened until she was this far along.

As to my statement it's possible she was with a boy, say 12 years old or 13 maybe and willing. It's not like now days that not a possibly. Many things would be possible but that's not the main point.

(I don't know if that would still be considered statutory rape or not.)

As we said that doesn't change the fact abortion should have been available in this case I believe.

I guess they'd either both have to be charged or neither if it's 2 minors? I can't imagine there are DA's out there anywhere charging both consenting minors with statutory rape when they have consenting sex. I mean, I have no clue how those laws are written but you'd think they have to specify that it's one party that's an adult and the other that's a minor? 2 minors having sex happens nonstop in this country these days...there aren't statutory rape charges flying everywhere. We'd have half the high schoolers in this country being charged...

the right loves to put the spotlight on the fringe .001% of anything if it looks bad enough

It's all they have

I guess they'd either both have to be charged or neither if it's 2 minors? I can't imagine there are DA's out there anywhere charging both consenting minors with statutory rape when they have consenting sex. I mean, I have no clue how those laws are written but you'd think they have to specify that it's one party that's an adult and the other that's a minor? 2 minors having sex happens nonstop in this country these days...there aren't statutory rape charges flying everywhere. We'd have half the high schoolers in this country being charged...

This thread made me look into it and it's incredibly complicated with two minors. I doubt it's prosecuted often.

We'd still have RvW, which was fine, if not for certain people continuing to push the boundaries.

This is false.

Why is it conservatives always excuse the stupid shit they do by saying liberals made them do it? You're like children.

Never understood the the fervent opposition of abortions among conservatives. Abortions are the cheapest and most effective way to stop the crotch spawnage of the poor. I get vilifying it to get people to back your voting wants, but to actually want it banned is idiotic

That's a ridiculous statement. I wonder what she would say if she was the one that got raped at that age.

It's called birth control.

Tell that to a 10-year-old pregnant rape victim.

Especially when you're in a state where there's a six-week abortion ban, and you find out you're 7-weeks pregnant.

But, bootstraps solves everything, I guess...

Back