Law Anti abortion activist on 10 year old rape victim: " a womans body is designed to carry life"

I'm tired of extremism. Why can't we push for moderation?
Denying rape victims abortions is about as extreme as it gets

Imagine growing up knowing you were the result of rape..traumatic to the mother and child. It's sick.

So is no limit abortion, which is why we're where we're at now. Extremes go both ways. You have to recognize that.
Using abortion as birth control for people who dont want to use condoms is shameful, but there has to be a middle ground where rape victims aren't forced to give birth

Using abortion as birth control for people who dont want to use condoms is shameful, but there has to be a middle ground where rape victims aren't forced to give birth
Thats what I said. There has to be some medium between 12 year olds having incest babies and vacuuming out the brain of a fetus in its 9th month. We had this for years before pro late termers took it to the SC. Blame those monsters.

Thats what I said. There has to be some medium between 12 year olds having incest babies and vacuuming out the brain of a fetus in its 9th month. We had this for years before pro late termers took it to the SC. Blame those monsters.
The blame lies squarely with the voters and lawmakers who worked to deny rape victims abortions. Anything else is projection.

First a 10 year old is not and adult woman.

Anyone have a link to how far along was this girl. If she was a rape victim why didn't she tell someone when it happened. Then if she did why were not the police informed. If they were informed why was she not taken to the hospital for testing and examination where they would have given her plan b automatically.

Right now I have more questions then anything.

"Laura Strietmann, head of Cincinnati Right to Life, addressed the gutting case of a 10-year-old rape victim in the state who was forced to travel to Indiana for abortion last July, because Ohio’s ban doesn’t include a rape exception. “While a pregnancy might have been difficult on a 10-year-old body, a woman’s body is designed to carry life. That is a biological fact,” Strietmann said, referring to a child victim as a woman for political convenience."

There truly is no bottom to their abyss .

https://news.yahoo.com/anti-abortion-activist-10-old-201500389.html

This is Stockholm Syndrome for retards.

"I know the woman is the victim of the violent offence, but what of the poor offender's seed? Does it not deserve a barely viable life without a father?"

Morons.

Birth is natural. But so is death. A slow, horrible death to the rapist.

And queen got banned? LO-fucking-L
When did that happen and why?

Birth is natural. But so is death. A slow, horrible death to the rapist.

And queen got banned? LO-fucking-L
When did that happen and why?
Oh don't worry, the Queen is still very much active on these boards.

This is Stockholm Syndrome for retards.

"I know the woman is the victim of the violent offence, but what of the poor offender's seed? Does it not deserve a barely viable life without a father?"

Morons.

Im ok with rape victims having the right to an abortion. But...what is your answer to the question above?

Im ok with rape victims having the right to an abortion. But...what is your answer to the question above?

My answer is, no, the rapist is an incapable father, the seed of evil has no need to suffer life just to satisfy someone's religious belief.

First a 10 year old is not and adult woman.

Anyone have a link to how far along was this girl. If she was a rape victim why didn't she tell someone when it happened. Then if she did why were not the police informed. If they were informed why was she not taken to the hospital for testing and examination where they would have given her plan b automatically.

Right now I have more questions then anything.
She’s fucking ten, she’s a rape victim… a ten year old can not give consent

My answer is, no, the rapist is an incapable father, the seed of evil has no need to suffer life just to satisfy someone's religious belief.

Respecting another individual life is a religious belief? Wow.

Wow, as in, who would think it takes a family to raise a child when you can force another child to birth and look after children for no reason other 'because scripture'?

Or 'Wow' because you hadn't really thought about it properly?

Wow, as in, who would think it takes a family to raise a child?

Wow, as in, imagine claiming the moral high ground when you don't respect another's life and advocate for their death based on your social views about what makes a quality life. "No father or intact family? Would be better for you to just die". Wow.

Wow, as in, imagine claiming the moral high ground when you don't respect another's life and advocate for their death based on your social views about what makes a quality life. "No father or intact family? Would be better for you to just die". Wow.

I'm not claiming moral high ground.

Moral high ground is for dumb cunts, no offence.

You asked me about the offender's seed.

I answered you.

What about it?

These people belong on the same island as the abortion up to and including birth crowd. Fucking absoloute scum that muddy the waters of legitimate discussions with their insanity.

guys are you ready to have the conversation on what the MAIN purpose of these anti abortion laws ?
and who they they were really intended for?o_O
or would that be TOOOOO WOKE.

oh and crazy unhinged stuff like this is just the beginning. <Eek2.0>
go look at what happened at disney world in orlando a day or two ago...
they getting bolder and bolder....

One day they'll invent a machine that puts a human child up the ass of a male, with full viability.

If they then do this totally against the will of the male, irrespective of their life choices, irrespective of their age, irrespective of the physical, psychological, economic impact it will have on them, it will be awesome justice for their sheer short-sighted stupidity.

Fuck it, let's invent such a device, and if there's even a hint of dissatisfaction from @OneOfOne (whether they live or die as a result of this), let's chastise them mercilessly.

Because that's sanity.

That's religious ideology, right there!

Genius.

I'm not claiming moral high ground.

Moral high ground is for dumb cunts, no offence.

You asked me about the offender's seed.

I answered you.

What about it?

But you are claiming the moral high ground, or at least the correct moral position, by criticizing those pushing the girl to have the baby.

Don't try to criticize someone for their views and then play edgelord when your own views are challenged.

Back