Law Anti abortion activist on 10 year old rape victim: " a womans body is designed to carry life"

regmma123

Black Belt
Reaction score
"Laura Strietmann, head of Cincinnati Right to Life, addressed the gutting case of a 10-year-old rape victim in the state who was forced to travel to Indiana for abortion last July, because Ohio’s ban doesn’t include a rape exception. “While a pregnancy might have been difficult on a 10-year-old body, a woman’s body is designed to carry life. That is a biological fact,” Strietmann said, referring to a child victim as a woman for political convenience."

There truly is no bottom to their abyss .

https://news.yahoo.com/anti-abortion-activist-10-old-201500389.html

"Laura Strietmann, head of Cincinnati Right to Life, addressed the gutting case of a 10-year-old rape victim in the state who was forced to travel to Indiana for abortion last July, because Ohio’s ban doesn’t include a rape exception. “While a pregnancy might have been difficult on a 10-year-old body, a woman’s body is designed to carry life. That is a biological fact,” Strietmann said, referring to a child victim as a woman for political convenience."

There truly is no bottom to their abyss .

https://news.yahoo.com/anti-abortion-activist-10-old-201500389.html

Imagine someone being so fucked in the head they think a 10 year old is a 'woman'.

But yeah, trans and drag queens and Soros and Gates and other glyphs.

HUNTER BIDEN'S LAPTOP.

These are the same people who will insist that they're protecting children from sexual imagery but they think a 10 year old should carry a child to term. There's no sense in any of it.

Protecting them from this imagery by obsessing about it and sharing it constantly, might I add!

I swear, I wouldn't know half as much about transgenderism if it weren't for right wing obsessives constantly illuminating everyone online.

You should never celebrate abortion but you shouldn't restrict access for women. I can't believe not allowing an abortion for a ten year old rape victim is an issue now.

agreed with this position.

I keep forgetting who said it, Clinton or Obama, but my position reflects theirs;
"abortion should be rare, safe and accessible."

Last edited:
You should never celebrate abortion but you shouldn't restrict access for women. I can't believe not allowing an abortion for a ten year old rape victim is an issue now.
Red herring, 10 year olds aren’t getting impregnated

The OP is just a flat out lie. The girl didnt have to CROSS STATE LINES. Her mom did that so her boyfriend (an illegal who it the father) wouldn't get in trouble.

The OP is just a flat out lie. The girl didnt have to CROSS STATE LINES. Her mom did that so her boyfriend (an illegal who it the father) wouldn't get in trouble.
Are there states she wouldn’t be allowed to have an abortion?

Red herring, 10 year olds aren’t getting impregnated

Because you don't want to believe it, or because it's problematic 'for your side' and right wing narratives?

What if you change 10 to 13?

It's okay now?

14?

15?

Children are children, and pretending children are mature enough to carry a pregnancy to term is the exact same logic that a p**dophile would want you to use to absolve them of their horrific crimes.

And yet, on this very forum, right wing chuds are CONSTANTLY trying to pretend everyone else is gr**ming.

You couldn't make this shit up.

It's so fucking stupid it's beyond the realms of plausibility.

I'm questioning whether any of you actually exist.

I have no idea. Regardless, the OP is a lie and propaganda. The vast majority of people agree a 10 year rape victim should be able to get an abortion.

This is clearly true.

Fair play.

Having heard of this story, I'm actually more interested in knowing what happened to the offender, assuming (of course) that they aren't also somehow 10 years old.

This is clearly true.

Fair play.

Having heard of this story, I'm actually more interested in knowing what happened to the offender, assuming (of course) that they aren't also somehow 10 years old.
I believe he get arrested. This is an old story, I remember the state's AG holding a press conference on it because all of the misinformation that was spreading.

I believe he get arrested. This is an old story, I remember the state's AG holding a press conference on it.

Good.

Honestly, that's the crime I'd want people to serve life for, as a minimum, if found undeniably guilty.

I have no idea. Regardless, the OP is a lie and propaganda. The vast majority of people agree a 10 year rape victim should be able to get an abortion.
Pretty sure the video is of a women saying the exact quote that is in the OP though……

Pretty sure the video is of a women saying the exact quote that is in the OP though……

He didn't deny that one person said it, to be fair, he said it's so unusual it serves as propaganda.

Which I believe is true.

Even hardline anti-abortionists are going to struggle to make the claims that idiot in the OP made.

Back