• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Anthony Smith likes Jim Miller's chances to defeat Brock Lesnar - Miller agrees

I think it was her personality. Violent criminals can be nice/relatable in alot of ways.

Ronda was just so unlikeable. The way she treated Holly (who at the time was loved) threw alot of people off. Then refusing to do any media for her last fight threw people off etc... Not sure if im making sense but it's about what type of personality the fighter has.

Not about crimes. Maybe it should be, but it's not

I don't remember Holly being loved, I remember pre Ronda fight she was just considered a boring decision fighter.
That was kind of a let down given her credentials.

It was after beating Ronda everyone loved her.

Poor Anthony Smith is suffering from both PTSD from the home invasion and CTE from Roundtree that he's spilling crazy talk

giphy-downsized-large-1.gif
You tried to attack my family

you know what?
i think Jim's a crazy enough motherfucker that he'd try it. he'd lose, obviously, but he strikes me as a guy who would try it <45>

dude's got a bit of Sakuraba in him i think. always down to scrap with anyone and has fought in i think 3 weight classes.

would you all back Jim Miller to beat Anthony Smith? <DCWhoa>

Jim Miller VS Brock Lesnar has to happen now -- book it

Brock puts a needle on his ass, then hes ready to fight Jim Miller.
(the needle is for injecting roids)

Anthony Smith couldn't move with Rakic on top of him, saying afterwards that there was too much size difference, and yet they're both 205'ers. But suddenly, Jim Miller could beat someone 50+lbs more than him ? I'm intrigued.

Watch the video

I won't watch the video, but did Smith and Miller actually say they "like his chances"? - first of all, what does that even mean? I suppose it's possible they both "like" 0.01 percent, which is the chance Miller somehow wins against Brock.

But usually "like the chances" means at least better than 50 percent. There's no fucking way any version of jim Miller beats any version of Lesnar in a fight. That's beyond stupid. Miller's chances are in the realm of "technically possible" but that's it. Lesnar could have an unexpected brain aneurysm mid fight, or could conceivably make a totally stupid move and then ALSO fail to fix his mistake before Miller latches on a submission.

I'm not even sure what submission Miller could use. Rnc seems about it. Lesnar arm would just be too big for an armbar. His chest too big for a triangle, etc.absurd.

Watch the video.

So you can't watch under a minute of Miller explaining what he means but you'll write out an essay about the topic which you have no understanding of? Watch the video. Everything is explained.

Lesnar is like 290lbs and Miller is what, 165lbs?

I don't think I've ever heard Smith say something I agreed with, or could even get close to knowing where he was coming from. The guy's a doughnut

Honestly, that Ronda got the hate she did while many fighters actually are actually violent criminals tells people don't really have a good grasp on the severity of what rustles them. People going crazy because she didn't want to shake Miesha's hand. The fucking horror of it! LMAO! Confidence and over-confidence (matter of perspective) can be intimidating to a lot of people. I assume this is no secret to people who understand the confidence they derive from knowing how to defend themselves.

@HHJ
You sound like a bit of a cuck.

While Ronda might not be an outright criminal, people were put off by her for good reason and that whole girl power nonsense is corrosive for society, especially in these bizarre times when kids are more lost than ever. If you need to ask why I can’t help you bro.

Brock is too big and strong for 205 lbs fighters especially if he doesn't have to cut. He would kill Miller with pretty much zero effort. Same VS khabib or Islam. Sorry guys. So would greg hardy.

Jim Miller is impossible not to love

Back