• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Anthony Smith likes Jim Miller's chances to defeat Brock Lesnar - Miller agrees

Poor Anthony Smith is suffering from both PTSD from the home invasion and CTE from Roundtree that he's spilling crazy talk

giphy-downsized-large-1.gif

Jim being funny and realistic and while correcting people on Ronda. She basically said the same that, as a fighter, you HAVE to believe there is some circumstance in which you can beat someone. And she got tore apart for it.

It's like, there's 100 worse Ronda quotes and actions we can mock, but for some reason, that's the thing I always hear people come back to.

We're a fucking world of headline readers these days

Last edited:
Wasn't it Darren Elkins or another LW who subbed Brock and immediately got thrown across the room?..... Brock isn't the most technical dude but he powers HW's like they're children he kills any LW quickly.

Yeah its just silly, just look what brock did to frank mir in both fights..... he just mauled him and in the first fight he got too greedy but second fight he just held the guy in place and bashed he's skull in. Wtf is miller going to when brock grabs him.

Yeah its just silly, just look what brock did to frank mir in both fights..... he just mauled him and in the first fight he got too greedy but second fight he just held the guy in place and bashed he's skull in. Wtf is miller going to when brock grabs him.
Do you train bjj?

That halfgaurd headlock was something back then. I miss it

Do you train bjj?

That halfgaurd headlock was something back then. I miss it

Can train Bjj all you want there is weight classes for a reason, brock is huge heavy weight bigger than most heavys.

Jim being funny and realistic and while correcting people on Ronda. She basically said the same that, as a fighter, you HAVE to believe there is child circumstance in which you can beat someone. And she got tore apart for it.

It's like, there's 100 worse Ronda quotes and actions we can mock, but for some reason, that's the thing I always hear people come back to.

We're a fucking world of headline readers these days

Honestly, that Ronda got the hate she did while many fighters actually are actually violent criminals tells people don't really have a good grasp on the severity of what rustles them. People going crazy because she didn't want to shake Miesha's hand. The fucking horror of it! LMAO! Confidence and over-confidence (matter of perspective) can be intimidating to a lot of people. I assume this is no secret to people who understand the confidence they derive from knowing how to defend themselves.

@HHJ

Honestly, that Ronda got the hate she did while many fighters actually are actually violent criminals tells people don't really have a good grasp on the severity of what rustles them. People going crazy because she didn't want to shake Miesha's hand. The fucking horror of it! LMAO! Confidence and over-confidence (matter of perspective) can be intimidating to a lot of people. I assume this is no secret to people who understand the confidence they derive from knowing how to defend themselves.

@HHJ
UNFAIRLY MALIGNED

Back