Anthony Smith is more dangerous than Jones or Rumble

Season 2 was the worst season of the wire thanks in large part to this idiot that played Frank.
Season 2 is the boss season. I didn't like it when I originally watched it even I was 14 but when I was 28 and I rewatched it turned into one of my favorite season. Showing how the drugs actually got into corner boys hands was great.

Yeah, but what about his skills? Lol and no, he does not have Rumble level power. He hits hard though.
LHW Lionheart is basically a combination of the height and length of Jones with the KO power of Rumble.

"More dangerous than Rumble"

Man, I'm so sick of people
Refusing to give Rumble credit for his SKILLS.

His punches are accurate as hell.
He knocks people the fuck out.
He never gets hit clean.

Do you think all of this is a fucking coincidence? No! He has excellent striking technique, he moves in and out well, threatens level changes, applies pressure, uses angles, has lethal kicks and varied attacks, he is freakishly strong, he has a wrestling background.

I like Anthony Smith. I think he is peaking and becoming a dangerous LHW but...
Rumble:
Broke arlovski's jaw
Dropped D.C.
KTFO Manuwa
demolished Bader,
beat Phil Davis,
one shotted Texiera, and murder/death/killed Gus.

Edit: completely forgot about him KOing lil Nog with Tyson style uppercuts from hell. Rumble is a fucking Beast. The guys Anthony Smith KOed were smart enough not to step in the cage with Rumble, they probably would have diededed.

Anthony Smith has work to do before being compared to Rumble let alone be considered "more dangerous"

Attachments

• IMG_2456.GIF
    IMG_2456.GIF
    765.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2460.GIF
    IMG_2460.GIF
    748.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
He's just a journeyman who only beat irrelevant old legends and scrubs. Guys like OSP or Latifi would ruin him, lmao at this JJ/Rumble comparison.

Smith has a long way to go to be even mentioned with those dudes.

Smith is the future of LHW.

Had he started his MMA career at LHW instead of MW the whole time he very could be have been a champ.

Dehydrating himself his whole MMA career to make 185 whereas he should just fought at 205 instead

So far 2-0 over 2 former LHW champs

Much better at LHW.

Fully hydrated 205 Lionheart is the next 205 champ.

War Lionheart!!

The Smith hype is laughable

Smash a dude who can't get sanctioned in most of the US and a guy way past his prime and you're the new Rumble lmao

Prime Rampage.
Primpage was good, but Rumble sends dood's teens flying to Jupiter. Rumble is better with the hooks, uppercuts and overall striking, but Primpage had the edge maybe in creative aggression and slams. Woulda been a great fight but I think Rumble beats anyone if they just strike with him.

most guys at LHW would kill Shogun these days

The Smith hype is laughable

Smash a dude who can't get sanctioned in most of the US and a guy way past his prime and you're the new Rumble lmao
Yah, he is not even at James Irvin level. He will best old guys and lose elite top guys, just like a middleweight. Fun AF fighter too and dedicated as heck - even went to Ireland to train with Kav.

Yah, he is not even at James Irvin level. He will best old guys and lose elite top guys, just like a middleweight. Fun AF fighter too and dedicated as heck - even went to Ireland to train with Kav.

Yeah no hate on the guy, he's a fun fighter. But he is still the journeyman he always has been, the UFC just tossed him a couple softballs for his first two LHW fights and the division is barren right now so the hype is getting out of control

Doubtful he even beats a guy like Latifi let alone someone like Gus, Jones or DC

Everyone calm down, it's obvious TS done lost his mind.

This guy more than made up for it.

237219.jpg

Seeing him interact with Marlo was epic.
Disagree.....Marlo was scary AF tho.

And shout out to Fat-Face Rick and Slim.

shogun was always a boring, fat skinned, stiff fighter.

It became shittier after Stringer got killed.

Yes, he is tall, muscular, KO power, good fight IQ, he has a strong mental game.
But his last 3 wins were all top fighters in the past who should retire. Especially Rashad.
The man has many losses in the past, he was TKOed many times, clearly he has become better and better.
But how would he manage against Gus or Latifi or Reyes?
Not against semi-retired fighters.
Agree....Season 3 came back strong tho...Method Man was a joke, should have never gotten a role.

Back