Anthony Pettis wants UFC to respect his brother Sergio - ‘It’s offensive to see him on the undercard

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
Anthony Pettis not being too happy that his younger brother, Sergio Pettis, was pegged to face Jussier Formiga on the undercard of the upcoming UFC 229 pay-per-view (PPV) event on Oct. 6, 2018 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

“UFC, I don’t know what Sergio has to do to get on the main card. He’s No. 2 in the world fighting No. 5 or No. 6 in the world and they are fighting on the undercard,” said Anthony on a recent edition of Ariel Helwani’s MMA Show

”Show the kid some respect, he’s busting his ass, and I see how hard he’s working. It’s kind of offensive to see him on the undercard.”

https://www.mmamania.com/platform/a...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

I almost fell asleep just from seeing his name on a monitor.

He's pretty damn boring, but he deserves to be put on the main card due to his divisional ranking.

The UFC puts Flyweights on the prelims all the time, and then they wonder why no-one gives a fuck about them.

Does anyone actually get excited for Sergio to fight ?

I mean before he was in the Ufc he was knocking dudes heads off ... but imo he’s boring to watch

ummmm you suck too

Is Sergio considered an exciting fighter? Honest question I can't recall any of his fights

Edit: Hasn't finished a fight since 2013 and that was before joining the UFC.

Last edited:
TBH I would rather pay for a Karate Hottie fight than a little pettis one.

Older bro gonna older bro.

Sergio lacks finishing power and ferocity. It's pretty simple.

Anthony should be happy to still be main card material . Not long ago he was on a bad losing streak.

Idk, if i were to fight a monster like Tony last thing i would care about would be my brother’s fight time.

Anthony should be happy to still be main card material . Not long ago he was on a bad losing streak.

Idk, if i were to fight a monster like Tony last thing i would care about would be my brother’s fight time.
<PlusJuan> dude needs to be worrying about stringing more than one win together at a time.

He's pretty damn boring, but he deserves to be put on the main card due to his divisional ranking.

The UFC puts Flyweights on the prelims all the time, and then they wonder why no-one gives a fuck about them.
Nah, no one gives a shit about them because they're flyweight, just take for example MM, he spent all of his career as champion, but still no one gave a shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back