Anthony Pettis wants UFC to respect his brother Sergio - ‘It’s offensive to see him on the undercard

Is Sergio considered an exciting fighter? Honest question I can't recall any of his fights

Edit: Hasn't finished a fight since 2013 and that was before joining the UFC.
Only sergio pettis fight I remember was him getting murked by Bruce Leeroy

This shit always makes me laugh.

"Serg water....water, water, water."

Nah, no one gives a shit about them because they're flyweight, just take for example MM, he spent all of his career as champion, but still no one gave a shit.
Because his opponents came straight from the prelims, and no casual knew who the fuck they were before they fought DJ, because of the lack of promotion of the division.

If smaller guys can succeed in Boxing, why not MMA?

I'd rather watch Ken Shamrock vs Dada 5000 then manlets, sorry manlets

he has like a dozen decisions wins already lol

I think anyone who spends time crafting their striking skills can appreciate the technical excellence of Sergio. I don't think the common fan understands how hard it is to be that clean.

Even still his fights tend to get a bit tedious after 1-2 rounds. Should probably be on the maincard over Waterson/Herrig but not that egregious.

Real talk, lil Pettis sucks in a meh division. Be real, Anthony.

I suggest being taller and weighing more would help with this situation.

He’s looking out for his little brother

But this is my favorite moment of Sergio’s fight career:

2-12.gif

Go ahead and compare their first 5 years in the UFC.
The fact finishers exist in the flyweight class is a testament to those who are able to execute them.

Considering the lack of power and the inability to catch somebody flush that exists in lower weight classes.

I wanted to see them fight back to back on the main card.

but he's a flyweight

don't make demands pettis you were just a loss away from being cut

ummmm you suck too

Anthony Pettis sucks?

lol

It's amazing as to how fickle and stupid MMA fans are. No wonder other combat sport fans look down upon us, MMA fans as a whole are worse than WWE fans.

Kid needs finishes

Manlet grinder with no instinct to finish a fight...

Back