Anthony Pettis on Jones: "You have to be careful"

wowspare

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/1/7/7511473/ufc-anthony-pettis-jon-jones-temptation-drugs-mma-news

If anyone is going to understand the type of situations Jon Jones has had to deal with, it's UFC lightweight champion Anthony Pettis. It's not that he's had similar troubles - far from it. But he's a 27-year-old UFC champion, and he understands all too well that the temptations of the partying lifestyle are everywhere. He spoke to MMAJunkie about how he deals with it all in the wake of Jones' positive drug test for cocaine metabolites:

"It

and for anyone wondering, its not like meth.

meth is heavin for hours :).

not gonna like, kinda want some now.

Disappointing how little love this thread is getting.

Interesting perspective from Pettis, I for one applaud him coming forward with it. The more i listen to this guy the more i'm liking the cut of his jib.

Great find, TS. Ta'.

Or you know, if you are gonna do it, make sure you don't get caught ;p

Pettis speaks much more wisely than the average 27 year old

My problem isn't what Jones does to his body. It's the fact that there's a drug war going on south of the border, and cocaine use in the U.S. is fueling it.

I wonder which people doing "way better" than Pettis are offering him hard drugs. He must be partying with pop stars and famous entertainers.

My problem isn't what Jones does to his body. It's the fact that there's a drug war going on south of the border, and cocaine use in the U.S. is fueling it.

Mexican lives aren't worth as much as American lives. We all know that.

I'm a Pettis fan but have never been a fan of his personality, this makes him seem like less of a dick though.

I wonder which people doing "way better" than Pettis are offering him hard drugs. He must be partying with pop stars and famous entertainers.

<cough> Dana <cough> Lorenzo <cough> Buffer :icon_twis

Disappointing how little love this thread is getting.

Interesting perspective from Pettis, I for one applaud him coming forward with it. The more i listen to this guy the more i'm liking the cut of his jib.

Great find, TS. Ta'.

This. Its a great perspective that a lot of people don't get to see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back