Anthony 'Lowball' Joshua

Nah, after wilder-fury 2, hearn will be like "Look at all these great fights Joshua can have in Miller, whyte, usyk..."

Your right, all the top HWs do want to fight Joshua, including Fury once he rematches wilder. Hes the guys with the belts and the large fan base, and brings the most money. Should Wilder beat Fury where does he go? Joshua or back hand picking top 30 fighters?

Your right, all the top HWs do want to fight Joshua, including Fury once he rematches wilder. Hes the guys with the belts and the large fan base, and brings the most money. Should Wilder beat Fury where does he go? Joshua or back hand picking top 30 fighters?
Where does Wilder go if he looses to Fury......Fury will have AJ win or loose vs Wilder. For Wilder I am not so sure he should fight AJ now

Where does Wilder go if he looses to Fury......Fury will have AJ win or loose vs Wilder. For Wilder I am not so sure he should fight AJ now

That’s what I think. Clearly not gonna happen though

It's such a fucking cunt move, and real fans aren't fooled by it, only the sheep.

*Send out horrible, bullshit offer to opponent everyone wants to see you fight*
*Opponent turns down unfair, bullshit offer*
Hearn and Joshua: We wanted the fight, they turned it down, they must be scared of us.

Go fuck yourself Hearn

Yeah, it's pretty obvious to me that AJ doesn't want it.
You can't give a flat fee in this kind of fight, that's just insulting.
Think about it. Joshua is offering Wilder a flat fee for a PPV fight that will be sold in large numbers in two big Boxing markets. That means Wilder would be taking 15 mil as a purse, Joshua would take an even larger guaranteed purse, and also get to take ALL of the UK PPV and ALL of the USA PPV despite the fact that it's not him who generates the American PPV, that would be nearly all Wilder.

Yeah feel for guys like wilder being offered 15m for a chance at all 4 belts (a career high payday by over 10m at the time). And poor dillian getting a shot at being the HW champ. He probably got a far bigger payday than he should’ve against Del Boy because that fight should never have been a ppv. He isnt the A side in this as he was against Del Boy

If these guys win the title they can write their own fckin cheques so I think a lack of confidence in beating Joshua is the reason. I certainly don’t pity them!!!

Wilder agreed to that 15 million. Hearn wanted to play games and not send Wilder's team the date or venue of the deal, and horrible rematch clause terms that Wilder's team had to go over until it was too late and the WBA enforced their mandatory with Povetkin.

Hearn talking today that he has sent offers to Wilder/Fury/Whyte for the April 13th date. Lets see what come of it.

Also said wilders team has ignored his last 6 emails. I wish Wilder / Fury will come out publically with a realistic demand for what it would take to make the AJ fight then we can see what hearn says.

Wilder already said no more flat fees and 50/50 gets it done. I think he'd settle for 60/40, but Hearn hasn't even offered anything near that.

Wilder agreed to that 15 million. Hearn wanted to play games and not send Wilder's team the date or venue of the deal, and horrible rematch clause terms that Wilder's team had to go over until it was too late and the WBA enforced their mandatory with Povetkin.

Wilder already said no more flat fees and 50/50 gets it done. I think he'd settle for 60/40, but Hearn hasn't even offered anything near that.

Hearn is rumoured to have offered fury40% for the April date today

You can’t seem to believe anything at the moment some crazy rumours at the khan presser as well I was told

DiBella, Hearn and Warren.

They could all be politicians.

Lying bastards of the highest order, they are paid to get the best deal for their fighters.

What i do like about this whole situation is, when a fighter just says fuck all and doesnt get involved, it isnt his job to do that.

Warren has just come out and said the opposite, so if that's true it must have just happened

Wait, Hearn was willing to offer Fury 60/40 but is too cheap to give Wilder anything but a flat fee.
The absolute gall of this fucking snake. If that's not definitive proof that Hearn is purposefully steering Joshua clear of Wilder then I don't know what is.

Wait, Hearn was willing to offer Fury 60/40 but is too cheap to give Wilder anything but a flat fee.
The absolute gall of this fucking snake. If that's not definitive proof that Hearn is purposefully steering Joshua clear of Wilder then I don't know what is.

Well Warren says it wasn't even 40% for Fury. Agreed that Hearn is guiding AJ. He can sell out stadiums against Joe the Plumber so they probably want to drag this out for as long as they can.

That flat fee was pre Wilder vs Fury which makes your comment above totally ridiculous......that fight has obviously increased their value so don't be so stupid.

Nonsense, Everyone knew the fight was at the end of the year in Britain? If it wasn’t at Wembley it could only be the principality. That’s a laughable excuse

Wilder accepted 15m, then posted a social media video demanding 50/50 or no fight. That’s when the povetkin fight was ordered. There’s a thread on here including the video he posted if you don’t believe me. Shouldn’t be hard to find. He chased fury as soon as he had his comeback fight. Wilder chose to fight fury over Joshua in the end

It's such a fucking cunt move, and real fans aren't fooled by it, only the sheep.

*Send out horrible, bullshit offer to opponent everyone wants to see you fight*
*Opponent turns down unfair, bullshit offer*
Hearn and Joshua: We wanted the fight, they turned it down, they must be scared of us.

Go fuck yourself Hearn

offering 15m for a guy whos previous largest payday was 3m is a horrible offer lol. Some of yous clearly don't live in the real world. Beat Joshua and he writes his own cheques.

offering 15m for a guy whos previous largest payday was 3m is a horrible offer lol. Some of yous clearly don't live in the real world. Beat Joshua and he writes his own cheques.

That's just moronic spin.

If you and your buddy bought a lottery ticket together and won 10 million, and he says "well it was my idea to buy the ticket, so I'll take 8 million of it and give you 2", well I guess you should just accept that because hey, you've never had anywhere near 2 million before, right? It's moronic.

AJ is a bigger draw than Wilder and deserves the bigger purse, but that doesn't mean Wilder should be ripped off, even if he is making a career high payday.

That's just moronic spin.

If you and your buddy bought a lottery ticket together and won 10 million, and he says "well it was my idea to buy the ticket, so I'll take 8 million of it and give you 2", well I guess you should just accept that because hey, you've never had anywhere near 2 million before, right? It's moronic.

AJ is a bigger draw than Wilder and deserves the bigger purse, but that doesn't mean Wilder should be ripped off, even if he is making a career high payday.

Just as moronic as your horror at wilders lowball offer being 12m more than his best purse? Why didn’t he fight Joshua, be undisputed and be the a side? No one has answered that

You keep saying this but its a very silly stance. Previous pay days mean fuck all.

You can keep saying 15 million all you want, but 15 million is a bullshit percentage of what AJ/Wilder will sell. Percentages are what is settled on, not lame ass set figures which everyone in the world knows is a low ball.

I think he has doubts over the numbers AJ vs Whyte would do while the Fury wilder hype train is at full speed.Maybe he think that would harm future negotiations for AJ
I figured Whyte/AJ 2 would sell big time. Whyte has done quite well for himself with Parker and Chisora.

I really think that is a big rematch in the UK that brings in a ton of cash.

Any Brits want to weigh in here? Is Whyte not popular?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back