Anthony "Lionheart" Smith has just about every generic tattoo

The worst thing about playing the great career mode is after a while all the real UFC fighters are retired (having reached a certain age in-game) and so every single fight is against a generic computer created fighter and they all look exactly the same!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Its better than current ufc where im fighting 50 year old werdum for 5th time after defending my title vs old man ngannou

I have it on good authority that Anthony Pettis is a huge Lord of the Rings fan.
Got Frodo and Bilbo tattoos n'all.
550225_original.jpg

I was kind of indifferent towards him but he knocked out my boy shogun so I have no choice but to respect and hate him.

And his skillset is actually quite generic too. He is good everywhere, and great almost nowhere except his otherworldly toughness. Like a mid-level video game NPC opponent.

Does he have the 2 stars on his shoulders? That was big in my highschool in 2001-2005.

star-tattoos-30011842.jpg

Anthony Smith is a good guy but those tattoos are horrid. Why do people get the same tattoo that 100,000 people already have?

he has a digimon tattoo on his chest

He’s from the Midwest. They’re 20 years behind the rest of the country in terms of what’s considered “cool” and in style.

They still wear ball chain necklaces, jncos and Korn/ICP shirts out that way

Last edited:
Was looking through an old thread and someone mentioned Anthony Smith's collection of generic tattoos. I decided to make a list of every generic tattoo he has .

- Last name on back

There needs to be an openweight tournament with fighters with their last name tattooed

winners gets to keep it

off the top of my head I think Cerrone, Gaethje and Conor would be in

He needs some 'praying hands' and an "Only God can judge me" to complete the collection.

Does he have the 2 stars on his shoulders? That was big in my highschool in 2001-2005.

star-tattoos-30011842.jpg

I'm from the same era. I've seen that tattoo countless times. I have a buddy that got one of those stars over one of his nipples. It is pretty cringey.

Makes me glad I waited as long as I did to get a tattoo.

Smith is James Irvin 2.0 but that beating from Glover probably did him in. At the least he will be very gun shy in his next fight.

Back