Anthony "Lionheart" Smith has just about every generic tattoo

It’s almost as if people who get punched in the head for a living tend to make bad decisions.......

White guy + shaved head + lousy tattoos= good fighter.

Is Lionheart mixed race?

He's pale as a sheet but his face has African features and Smith is a common AA name.

HEY GUYS! Cool thread!

jamie_varner.png

Was looking through an old thread and someone mentioned Anthony Smith's collection of generic tattoos. I decided to make a list of every generic tattoo he has .

- Last name on back
- Tribal
- Dreamcatcher
- Infinity symbol
- Roman numerals
- Asian lettering
- Cross
- "No regrets"
- I *think* he has a dragon sleeve

He just needs the nautical star and the collection will be complete. I personally I think Smith's tattoos give him character in a good way for some reason. He would have been a perfect fit in the Tapout era about a decade ago.

GettyImages-668907334.jpg

usa_today_10585739.0.jpg
Smith looks like if robbie lawler and roger huerta had a kid he also has rogers crappy tattoo style

Was looking through an old thread and someone mentioned Anthony Smith's collection of generic tattoos. I decided to make a list of every generic tattoo he has .

- Last name on back
- Tribal
- Dreamcatcher
- Infinity symbol
- Roman numerals
- Asian lettering
- Cross
- "No regrets"

He just needs the nautical star and the collection will be complete. I personally I think Smith's tattoos give him character in a good way for some reason. He would have been a perfect fit in the Tapout era about a decade ago.

usa_today_10585739.0.jpg
based on his appearance and unimaginative tattoo choices, one would assume he is a belligerent retard (like War Machine). But he's actually one of the most eloquent and polite fighters on the roster. A consummate gentleman. A man of contrasts.

- Last name on back
- Tribal
- Dreamcatcher
- Infinity symbol
- Roman numerals
- Asian lettering
- Cross
- "No regrets"

usa_today_10585739.0.jpg

Obligatory:

Add "praying hands" to list of generic tats he needs to complete his collection.

He isn't Mexican though, so maybe he's exempt from that one.

You think he's got more generic tattoos than James Irvin?

He's got a pirate skull and crossed swords, bad boy symbol, anchor, flames, panther, angel, lion, religious quote. I think he's got more but i'm having trouble finding more pictures of his generic tattoos.

Thats why he is a combo, demi moore and bruce willis both good looking but the daughters look like Nosferatu.

Rebel looks like she's Sargent Slaughter's daughter with that jaw.

Remember the days when tattoos were rare and actually meant something? Now you're considered different if you don't have one.

Workin out great for me. I get all the bitches when I show them my pale, unmarked skin. No tan and no tats.

Back