Anthony Joshua vs. Oleksandr Usyk.

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What part of "I didn't see anything new" confused you? He was still getting hit plenty, still fought pretty much the same way from the opening bell to the last bell and he doesn't really have any power. I don't see how he proved anything you claimed against Joshua.

I don't get why this is such a personal thing to some of you weirdos. I'm simply not a big fan of Usyk and don't think he's flawless like you guys do. Get over it already. Why is this such a problem for you? why can you not accept I just don't like the guy's style and am not a fan?
He barely got hit at all and changed his approach in the fight several times. Focused on straights to start it off and then focused on hooks getting out, then poured it on with combos. Hurt AJ several times. Weird take.

He barely got hit at all and changed his approach in the fight several times. Focused on straights to start it off and then focused on hooks getting out, then poured it on with combos. Hurt AJ several times. Weird take.
He got hit plenty. Aj couldn't miss when he was using that pitty pat jab.

The one thing I saw a bit different from Usyk was he didn't take 4 rounds to get going. That probably why he won.

He got hit plenty. Aj couldn't miss when he was using that pitty pat jab.

The one thing I saw a bit different from Usyk was he didn't take 4 rounds to get going. That probably why he won.
Lol the most significant thing he took was a head collision.

Lol the most significant thing he took was a head collision.
He got hit plenty in those middle rounds, especially with the jab.Joshua didn't go for the kill but he still had success with the jab.

He got hit plenty in those middle rounds, especially with the jab.Joshua didn't go for the kill but he still had success with the jab.
My god man he was barely touched in a championship fight against the number 1 in the world. You are the only person continuously pushing this absolutely absurd narrative of Usyk’s supposedly bad defense, with zero evidence to support it. Go ahead and toss up all those significant punches Usyk got hit with since apparently the rest of the world missed them.

My god man he was barely touched in a championship fight against the number 1 in the world. You are the only person continuously pushing this absolutely absurd narrative of Usyk’s supposedly bad defense, with zero evidence to support it. Go ahead and toss up all those significant punches Usyk got hit with since apparently the rest of the world missed them.

Yes, yes. The guy is untouchable. No heavyweight can hit him. Those 123 shots landed by Joshua were all made up by the compubox people.

He also has devastating KO power and he speaks perfect English. Truly a flawless human being.

Usyk has a great poker face but even he himself admits he was hurt at times;

Usyk has a great poker face but even he himself admits he was hurt at times;

I think Joshua should have concentrated on the body. I feel like this is Usyk's big weakness and it's much easier landing there then trying to punch him in the head.

Yes, yes. The guy is untouchable. No heavyweight can hit him. Those 123 shots landed by Joshua were all made up by the compubox people.

He also has devastating KO power and he speaks perfect English. Truly a flawless human being.
he got hit with 19% of punches thrown at him.

maidana landed 26% on floyd. he must've been really shit at defense, huh.

He also has devastating KO power and he speaks perfect English.

My dear, I already long ago knew that you are redneck in US based forum, english grammar nazi and with chip on shoulder.

So if I will talk with you in this forum about perfect english, dudes like Ali never knew what stuff if perfect english language. Because you had multiple times accused me cos broken english cos you think: all world should use english language: A.J never had knew what stuff perfect english is.

Basic thing: you are redneck.

So go forward.
Someone had posted that you are 84 years old.
I hope that this is reality and you soon will pass away into another world due to old age and your brains quality.

I wouldn’t say he was hardly touched. A gun shy AJ who appeared not to land many shots still did this damage, he want full on Neo in there

CCEFA3D1-11B2-4E28-AF98-9F82D3EBBF4F.jpeg

Bob says Hearn is a egomaniac going straight to the rematch and should let the winner of Fury/Wilder face Usyk, with a contract in place for AJ to get the winner. Sounds reasonable from a rock solid guy?

I wouldn’t say he was hardly touched. A gun shy AJ who appeared not to land many shots still did this damage, he want full on Neo in there

View attachment 882121
And an allegedly feather-fisted and grossly overrated (around these parts) Usyk managed to do this...
0_Anthony-Joshua-v-Oleksandr-Usyk-Heavyweight-Title-Fight.jpg

I think Joshua should have concentrated on the body. I feel like this is Usyk's big weakness and it's much easier landing there then trying to punch him in the head.
Yeah, the only times Usyk looked troubled but elite fighters are rarely dropped to the body. Interesting tactic for nxt time along with the popular berserker approach.

And an allegedly feather-fisted and grossly overrated (around these parts) Usyk managed to do this...
0_Anthony-Joshua-v-Oleksandr-Usyk-Heavyweight-Title-Fight.jpg
Well given how he was hitting AJ at will from the opening bell I think AJ got off lightly but he certainly didn’t like his eye closing up, it was just a little swollen not that bad at all yet he was complaining about it at the presser

Show me where i said he was untouchable, had devastating power, or any of the other nonsense in this post? Ill wait.

What does speaking English have to do with literally anything?

This lame ass hyperbole is worse than your biased horse shit scorecard.

View attachment 882121
Oh man. A HW had black eyes after going 12 rounds. He must have been smacked around.

That forehead cut was from a head collision if thats really going to be your argument lol.

Oh man. A HW had black eyes after going 12 rounds. He must have been smacked around.

That forehead cut was from a head collision if thats really going to be your argument lol.
I am saying he is pretty marked up given it didn’t look like AJ landed much not trying to start an argument

Well given how he was hitting AJ at will from the opening bell I think AJ got off lightly but he certainly didn’t like his eye closing up, it was just a little swollen not that bad at all yet he was complaining about it at the presser
Both looked fairly banged up but that's to be expected as it was a heavyweight fight. Usyk is a bit undersized at the weight but he'd be more than big enough to play in the NFL here in the States. He's not a small guy. At that size/weight damage isn't hard to inflict. In Usyk's case only the cut was somewhat problematic. For AJ it was his closed up right eye that he had trouble seeing out of. Usyk really wasn't hit all that much despite what his marked up face may suggest. AJ's best shots came in round 6 when he landed a couple telling right hands that visibly stunned Usyk for a fraction of a second. However, Usyk was avoiding the majority of AJ's heavy shots throughout the fight (to the head at least).

Back