Anthony Joshua vs. Oleksandr Usyk.

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bob says Hearn is a egomaniac going straight to the rematch and should let the winner of Fury/Wilder face Usyk, with a contract in place for AJ to get the winner. Sounds reasonable from a rock solid guy?
Fuck Fury and Wilder lol. They deserve jack shit.

Show me where i said he was untouchable, had devastating power, or any of the other nonsense in this post? Ill wait.

What does speaking English have to do with literally anything?

This lame ass hyperbole is worse than your biased horse shit scorecard.

Oh no, my feelings!
giphy.gif

You said he "barely got touched." He actually got touched a lot. Joshua was hesitant to fire any power, sure ,but the jab was there for him all night. I was countering your ridiculous hero worship with my own hyperbole.
I didn't sit and count punches, but compubox has him getting hit with double digit punches in half the rounds of the fight. Its OK to say the guy isn't perfect at everything. He actually got hit in a boxing match.

I am saying he is pretty marked up given it didn’t look like AJ landed much not trying to start an argument
Don't apologize. You made a simple observation that anyone with eyes can see.
You can't say anything about the guy without these people losing their shit. Its ridiculous. The hero worship is out of control.

Oh no, my feelings!
giphy.gif

You said he "barely got touched." He actually got touched a lot. Joshua was hesitant to fire any power, sure ,but the jab was there for him all night. I was countering your ridiculous hero worship with my own hyperbole.
I didn't sit and count punches, but compubox has him getting hit with double digit punches in half the rounds of the fight. Its OK to say the guy isn't perfect at everything. He actually got hit in a boxing match.
He barely got touched. Hence why he was never in trouble, never down, etc.

But hey, Usyk is too small for hw and has bad defense right?

Don't apologize. You made a simple observation that anyone with eyes can see.
You can't say anything about the guy without these people losing their shit. Its ridiculous. The hero worship is out of control.
Tell us your score card again.

I mean there must be a difference between Usyk and the opponents Joshua beat in recent years - Povetkin, Parker, Ruiz, Pulev... Otherwise he would have beaten Usyk too.
To banalize this by just saying "AJ was hesitant to fire any power" is pretty cheap. Typical hater talk.

Hearn probably is an egomaniac, but Arum was dragging out the negotiations as long as possible just to jump off at the very last second and go with the Wilder fight instead.
Why would Hearn shit on AJ now and help Fury or Wilder instead?

Man, Arum has to think that Eddie Hearn is an absolute fool and amateur, lol.

I mean there must be a difference between Usyk and the opponents Joshua beat in recent years - Povetkin, Parker, Ruiz, Pulev... Otherwise he would have beaten Usyk too.
To banalize this by just saying "AJ was hesitant to fire any power" is pretty cheap. Typical hater talk.
You don't think AJ was hesitant to throw big shots? I didn't see him throw a lot of power punches.

He barely got touched. Hence why he was never in trouble, never down, etc.

But hey, Usyk is too small for hw and has bad defense right?
He does have porous defense yes. I don't recall if I ever said he was too small. I have mentioned his lack of power.

Its weird how defensive you are about it, don't you think?

You don't think AJ was hesitant to throw big shots? I didn't see him throw a lot of power punches.

You ask what I think? I think you're trying to paint a picture of AJ losing due to not doing what he should have done instead of Usyk winning due to his skills... And you'll drag this out until the rematch, because there's a chance that AJ wins it.

You ask what I think? I think you're trying to paint a picture of AJ losing due to not doing what he should have done instead of Usyk winning due to his skills... And you'll drag this out until the rematch, because there's a chance that AJ wins it.
I asked what you think, yes but I asked what you think of Joshua's punch output then you went on some weird rant about me.
WTF is wrong with you people?

I asked what you think, yes but I asked what you think of Joshua's punch output then you went on some weird rant about me.
WTF is wrong with you people?

You're worse than Teddy Atlas.

Yeah, the only times Usyk looked troubled but elite fighters are rarely dropped to the body. Interesting tactic for nxt time along with the popular berserker approach.
Here's Usyk getting dropped with a body shot. Granted he might well be tougher to drop with a body shot these days but if Beterbiev can hurt him to the body, I'm sure AJ can.

Explain why you're offended that I said Usyk got hit, weirdo.
He does have porous defense yes. I don't recall if I ever said he was too small. I have mentioned his lack of power.

Its weird how defensive you are about it, don't you think?
Defensive because Im calling nonsense for what it is? I didnt realize responding to posts on a forum equals being defensive. I was under the impression discussions were the whole point of forums.

Defensive because Im calling nonsense for what it is? I didnt realize responding to posts on a forum equals being defensive. I was under the impression discussions were the whole point of forums.
No, because you take it personally and get confrontational and condescending about it. Thats why you're weird. You don't take it well when people disagree with you. Hell, one guy felt like he had to apologize to you for posting his opinion. Its ridiculous.

Back