Anthony Johnson the only guy who can beat Jones.

So you're saying he beats Jones because he's big & strong and has KO power...? Like Jones hasn't dealt with the same formula before, C'Mon Man...?

Gus, dc osp were hitting jones alot... not sure how hard it is to see Johnson landing one of his shots also.

It really depends on if we get dick pills jones or cocaine laced with creatine laced with steroids jones.

He was a very dangerous matchup for Jones, despite his very clear flaws. One would expect Jones' wrestling, clinch abilities, and top game would carry him through as they did for Cormier, but if Jones didn't immediately go to a wrestling-heavy gameplan as Cormier was forced to, Rumble could have KO'd him.

He was a very dangerous matchup for Jones, despite his very clear flaws. One would expect Jones' wrestling, clinch abilities, and top game would carry him through as they did for Cormier, but if Jones didn't immediately go to a wrestling-heavy gameplan as Cormier was forced to, Rumble could have KO'd him.

Jones would probley strike with johnson and get Knocked old flat. Styles make fights.

I wouldn't give Rumble much of a chance, he is nowhere near the fighter that Jones is. Jones has so many weapons and he is so creative and crafty. I'm sure Jones would finish Rumble on the ground, but I actually think Jones would beat him in the standup too, he is too creative and skillful. Plus Jones cardio and chin are absoutley fine, Rumble will be exhausted with a guy like Jones after 8 minutes

Jones should win I hate to say it because I hate him. HOWEVER he started to fight dumb trying to prove he can go punch for punch his last three or so fights. You do that with rumble it's a good chance for lights out .

Lol at gus less skilled than machida..Gus is pretty much jones equal if we’re talking about size and skills. Thats why he do so good against jones and Dc

Rumble has difficult time dealing with pressure and grappling. Jones could take him down and just sub him lol.

How quick we forget that Jon is a wrestler first, striker second.

Lol at gus less skilled than machida..Gus is pretty much jones equal if we’re talking about size and skills. Thats why he do so good against jones and Dc

That's why machida was Lhw champ and Gus never held a belt? Gus got choked out by Davis, shows how well rounded he is off his back when put in side control.

IN before you use the shogun win as excuses for gus being better, gus is not as well rounded as machida.

I wouldn't give Rumble much of a chance, he is nowhere near the fighter that Jones is. Jones has so many weapons and he is so creative and crafty. I'm sure Jones would finish Rumble on the ground, but I actually think Jones would beat him in the standup too, he is too creative and skillful. Plus Jones cardio and chin are absoutley fine, Rumble will be exhausted with a guy like Jones after 8 minutes

Jones has relied on his iron chin many times on the feet, and Rumble is probably the most offensively astute striker he would have ever faced in addition to being far and away the hardest hitter. I wouldn't like Jones' chances on the feet.

I've always said, if anyone can do it at 205 it's Rumble. If he has his head in the right place and a good gameplan he's got the tools.
its going to take more tools than heavy hands too beat JJ

Gustaffson beat Jones in my book and anyone who saw that fight's book. Robbed just like Hendricks against GSP. Nobody has pieced up Jones like Gustaffson.

Gus, dc osp were hitting jones alot... not sure how hard it is to see Johnson landing one of his shots also.
Osp was hitting Jones a lot? He had one big punch in the whole 25 minutes then nothing.

Back