Anthony Hopkins vs jack Nicholson

In terms of acting, it's very close. Hopkins is still giving us great performances at his older age with the movie The Father. Maybe I'll give a nod to him because of that.

Nurse ratchet is the referee and the creepy blue dress twins are the ring girls. I’d watch with some liver and a fine chianti

jack the axe muurderer Nicholson

If contemporary Nicholson could get him in a crucifix Schaub/Nelson style, Hopkins would be done.

Idk Hopkins is a tank. Stocky build big noggin thick neck. I think he has advantage in grappling over jack.

Idk Hopkins is a tank. Stocky build big noggin thick neck. I think he has advantage in grappling over jack.
You've got a point. I guess I'd never critically assessed Anthony Hopkins' ability to beat people up before.

Jack and it's not even close. I said in another thread I really have only ever seen Silence of the Lanbs an the sequel Hopkins was in. Jack has numerous memorable movies over the last 5 decades. I'm very partial to this movie because it was my Mom's favorite. Especially this scene.

Last edited:
Nope. Anthony Hopkins played a role in a 2010 film called "Bare Knuckles" about wmma that was sent straight to video. Jack would never do a straight to video film. Money grab Hopkins loses.

Back