Movies Which group of actors is the most talented bunch?

Which group of actors is the most talented bunch?

• Total voters
Wow group 3 and 6 are neck to neck. Will have to do a final round for those two later. : - )

That's a very good opinion on the matter. But you never know really how these folks will turn out to be. I'm not saying they'll become the next Brando, DDL or Oldman. Nonetheless it's pretty early in their careers to really judge how good or probably sub par they'll be in their careers.

That's fair but come on, you have to admit the comparison is kind of hilarious. I mean there's a reason there are no votes for group 4 lol. By the way, you're also (unintentionally?) saying the same thing about these actors that folks keep saying about Erick Silva to prolong the meme lol.

That's fair but come on, you have to admit the comparison is kind of hilarious. I mean there's a reason there are no votes for group 4 lol. By the way, you're also (unintentionally?) saying the same thing about these actors that folks keep saying about Erick Silva to prolong the meme lol.

lol sorry, I have no idea what's going on with that meme.

3rd, but heavily carried by DDL and Oldman.

3 easily. 6 and 1 is a coin flip for 2nd and 3rd respectfully. Poor 4 getting completely besmirched.

The Sixth Group have the best filmography I would say.

3 or 6.......flip a coin.....heads....I voted 6.

Went with Group 6, although I haven’t seen enough of Group 1’s work to fairly evaluate them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back