International Antarctica is melting faster than we thought

Once Antarctica thaws out, I'm building a house there to get away from all the BS of the other 6 continents.

<seedat>

we are all gonna die.

<mma4>

We should just have ISIS space station suck up all the extra water with a straw

Polar Bears are savage they will survive ! Fight for the whales

I wonder if this will affect the southern polar bears as they hunt penguins in the same manner it has with their northern cousins who hunt seals?

I never believe anything when it says something like this; "In this century, a 10-foot rise is possible." Either your model is actually predictive of what is going to happen, or it isn't. Of course their only solution is to stop burning fossil fuels....good luck with that.

Once Antarctica thaws out, I'm building a house there to get away from all the BS of the other 6 continents.

<seedat>
So youre gonna build a house in the next global warzone as every major nation on earth tries to colonize it and control its abundance of natural resources

<seedat>

I'm gonna live on Antarctica when the climate is warmer. Gonna shoot me some penguins.

Hopefully California and Florida disappear

They've been saying stuff like this since I can remember, and yet here we are...

They've been saying stuff like this since I can remember, and yet here we are...
Here we are with the ice in Antarctica melting at a rate of 250 billion tons a year as supposed to only 40 billion in 1979. . .

So youre gonna build a house in the next global warzone as every major nation on earth tries to colonize it and control its abundance of natural resources

<seedat>

I'll get there first and then they'll have to make deals with me for those precious natural resources.

I never believe anything when it says something like this; "In this century, a 10-foot rise is possible." Either your model is actually predictive of what is going to happen, or it isn't. Of course their only solution is to stop burning fossil fuels....good luck with that.
Nothing about predictive science is that simple.

They don't truly know, but they can give their best estimations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back