antarctic ice melt now irreversible scientists say

"Scientists" like Paul Erlich have been predicting global catastrophe for decades. In his case it was over population. All of his predictions failed. Today we have "scientists" like Michael Mann and politicians like Al Gore with their questionable data, computer models, and counter-factual movies showing polar bears moving from ice flow to ice flow. They have alternated between global warming and a new ice age as the big threat every few decades.

It's always due to human activity. Disaster is always just a few short years away. And we can only be saved by handing over all our power and choices to the elites NOW NOW NOW.

These people are the atheistic version of Harold Camping. Instead of a spiritual Apocalypse they present us with a materialistic one. Every single one of their computer models has proven to be wildly inaccurate so far. If they don't know enough to build an model with accurate predictive ability, then they should we believe that they know enough to justify economic policies that will wreck the global economy?

Religion fell out of favor, communism failed and killed and terrorized a bunch of people along the way, so now the elites need a new reason to control the world. The beauty of environmentalism and the AGW is that it's totally comprehensive and lets them keep making stuff up to justify their power and wealth grabs.

If you do some looking you'll find that all the leading AGW alarmists have business interests that will do very well if they can scare us into handing over control. They already have a pretty good scam going by raiding the till to provide "research" money from big government to fund their giant con. But they want it all.

They have alternated between global warming and a new ice age as the big threat every few decades.

no. i believe it was time magazine that claimed ice age, and one cited researcher who basically claimed some sort of cooling trend MIGHT be on the way. the rest of the scientific community did not agree.

thats the problem with the public not being able to identify pseudoscience when they see it. these magazines run with it because its sensational (going against consensus), or if its overly alarmist. then goons will lump all "scientists" together, use "they" a lot and claim to know what all their research shows and what "they" think. one giant strawman.

and as for money being behind climate science......the most powerful companies on earth (oil) dont want you to believe in climate science at all. if you think they are sitting idly by while your alleged shadowy liberal elites hurt their business youre F'ing crazy.

almost certainly no one has created climate change intentionally. and no one needs to exaggerate it. it is right in front of many community's faces. are various political groups trying to take advantage of the situation? i have no doubt. that is the case with anything, though. i feel the same way about 9/11. it wasnt an inside job, but once it went down, various groups tried to benefit from it.

people who see shit like this every day likely are not questioning the legitimacy of climate change now.

its just common sense. if you piss in your pool every day for a few weeks, is anyone going to be shocked when the pool's water chemistry is off? nah. pump the atmosphere full of chemicals that normally wouldnt be there in that percentage, and why would you be shocked that things change?

It seems like common sense on the surface, but there is always more to it.

In regards to geo engineering, it has been part of military research for a long time since it is one of the holy grails of warfare. They may or may not be able to cause global warming, but they can influence climates in isolation.

There is a lot of information on it, and many people examining the abilities of such programs. Of course, any government will purposely downplay their abilities and most information will be kept classified for 'security' reasons.

It seems like common sense on the surface, but there is always more to it.

In regards to geo engineering, it has been part of military research for a long time since it is one of the holy grails of warfare. They may or may not be able to cause global warming, but they can influence climates in isolation.

There is a lot of information on it, and many people examining the abilities of such programs. Of course, any government will purposely downplay their abilities and most information will be kept classified for 'security' reasons.

why would they have to do such a thing if its already happening from our normal activities?

smokestack.png

do this shit for decades and decades all over the world, and something is going to change. the simplest explanation always tends to be the correct one. you always jump to the most complicated connect the dots game that one could fathom. which is exactly what keeps ad revenue going on these sites you frequent.

why would they have to do such a thing if its already happening from our normal activities?

smokestack.png

do this shit for decades and decades all over the world, and something is going to change. the simplest explanation always tends to be the correct one. you always jump to the most complicated connect the dots game that one could fathom. which is exactly what keeps ad revenue going on these sites you frequent.

Believing whatever comes down the pipe is exactly how people are manipulated. They have it down to a science.

There are always a lot of factors to consider when analysing politics, and just taking everything at face value doesn't work. It's not about making things too complicated, it's simply about popping the hood and factoring everything in.

To talk about climate changes and politics and to not consider military weather modification technologies seems odd to me. It doesn't mean they are doing it on purpose, but it is a factor in the equation and shouldn't automatically be ruled out.

Political activists everywhere love to inform us all of how doomed we are and how our lives will be brutish and short and wrecked be environmental armaggeddon. The only real difference among them is how exactly we are gonna end up doomed according to them.

Believing whatever comes down the pipe is exactly how people are manipulated. They have it down to a science.

There are always a lot of factors to consider when analysing politics, and just taking everything at face value doesn't work
. It's not about making things too complicated, it's simply about popping the hood and factoring everything in.

To talk about climate changes and politics and to not consider military weather modification technologies seems odd to me. It doesn't mean they are doing it on purpose, but it is a factor in the equation and shouldn't automatically be ruled out.

so if we dont buy the plethora of conspiracy theories coming out, then that MUST mean we totally trust everything the govt and establishment says eh?

so if we dont buy the plethora of conspiracy theories coming out, then that MUST mean we totally trust everything the govt and establishment says eh?

No, that isn't what I meant to imply.

You just seemed to be making a case for a simple view, and I don't think analyzing politics is simple. It is not unreasonable to at least explore weather modification technologies (for cause or cure) with an open mind though.

It is also not unreasonable to explore motives as well.

They all factor in.

There are many, many factors in determining what the truth is.

The Club of Rome talked about using climate change to act as an external enemy to unite people (similar to how the war on terror works to scare people) back in the 90's. You can count on a steady stream of scare tactics because that is the formula they always use to bring about changes in societies thinking and behavior.

Also, geo engineering has been being worked on for a very long time.

Without a doubt the whole thing is political, but the only question remaining is that what is causing the climate changes and how much of it is scare tactics and how much is legit.

Even if there is danger, they are going to blow it out of proportion and scare people. That's how people are manipulated, for better or for worse.

They are in the business of totalitarianism.

You want an another example of what you do that annoys people? Look above. Three posts with no one biting about your NWO shit. A decent discussion underway, but you've got to try and derail the thread into "scare tactics" and "propaganda."

Dude, unless you have something specific on topic to discuss, stop this. If you want to create your own thread about media control, do it. You can wank away there for the end of time. But everyone in the war room thread has heard dozens of times now how you think everything is a media scare tactic NWO propaganda. There is no reason to pop up in 90% of war room threads to say the same thing over and over again when it is not the topic of discussion.

"Scientists" like Paul Erlich have been predicting global catastrophe for decades. In his case it was over population. All of his predictions failed. Today we have "scientists" like Michael Mann and politicians like Al Gore with their questionable data, computer models, and counter-factual movies showing polar bears moving from ice flow to ice flow. They have alternated between global warming and a new ice age as the big threat every few decades.

It's always due to human activity. Disaster is always just a few short years away. And we can only be saved by handing over all our power and choices to the elites NOW NOW NOW.

These people are the atheistic version of Harold Camping. Instead of a spiritual Apocalypse they present us with a materialistic one. Every single one of their computer models has proven to be wildly inaccurate so far. If they don't know enough to build an model with accurate predictive ability, then they should we believe that they know enough to justify economic policies that will wreck the global economy?

Religion fell out of favor, communism failed and killed and terrorized a bunch of people along the way, so now the elites need a new reason to control the world. The beauty of environmentalism and the AGW is that it's totally comprehensive and lets them keep making stuff up to justify their power and wealth grabs.

If you do some looking you'll find that all the leading AGW alarmists have business interests that will do very well if they can scare us into handing over control. They already have a pretty good scam going by raiding the till to provide "research" money from big government to fund their giant con. But they want it all.

there is nothing to predict here, its already happening.

I like the last comment on that article

"The findings contrast with a paradoxical expansion of the extent of ice floating on the sea around Antarctica in recent winters that the scientists said may be part of natural variations. "The changes in the glacier reflect much longer-term processes," Tom Wagner, a scientist with NASA's Science Mission Directorate in Washington, said in the telephone briefing."

So when things are not what they are expecting they chop it up to "natural variations" lol.

This news is also 10 years old. http://www.sciencemag.org/content/286/5438/280.abstract

You want an another example of what you do that annoys people? Look above. Three posts with no one biting about your NWO shit. A decent discussion underway, but you've got to try and derail the thread into "scare tactics" and "propaganda."

Dude, unless you have something specific on topic to discuss, stop this. If you want to create your own thread about media control, do it. You can wank away there for the end of time. But everyone in the war room thread has heard dozens of times now how you think everything is a media scare tactic NWO propaganda. There is no reason to pop up in 90% of war room threads to say the same thing over and over again when it is not the topic of discussion.

The first two are very much on topic, and the third was a play on what the other poster said.

You've gotten a little paranoid.

I can't really get past the data that shows it's been hotter in history many times. I like clean energy though, waiting for the hydrogen car and stuff.

Ya I agree. Why should I care about more Co2. It helps trees grow. And warm weather is good for humanity. People used to be able to grow crops in greenland where the land is now permanently frozen. I see no problem.

We should be concerned with more direct problems. Over fishing. Habitat destruction. Pollution that directly causes havoc for the environment. Ocean dumping.

Last edited:

smokestack.png

We've done it for decades but the added co2 is still just a drop in a bucket.

The simplest explanation is the earth was warming up before humans starting dumping co2 in the air, and it continued after. Although from what I've read the heating has slowed down, which is sorta hilarious. Hope it hasn't though, would be nice to have warmer temps.

Ya I agree. Why should I care about more Co2. It helps trees grow. And warm weather is good for humanity. People used to be able to grow crops in greenland where the land is now permanently frozen. I see no problem.

You should try reading.

I have. The climate models have nearly all been wrong. The earth has been warmer before. The climate isn't fully understood but Al Gore wants to sell you carbon credits. It's obviously junk science when it's so heavily political, and when you question anything you're mocked and discredited. That makes a wonderful scientific environment lol.

Heat this place up. Sink some cities Imo (Just joking, I don't think we're really heating anything up. Just destroying the environment like morons).

Back