Crime Another sunni Muslim terror attack :UPDATE NEW ATTACK 5/9

Trolling isn’t punishable unless you break rules. We’ve seen trolls exactly like him before that stick around for years with an “aw shucks, who me?” demeanor. If I had to guess, I’d guess he’s Ripskater new account.

Naw, rip had far more class than that

Lol, No he didn't. But that does highlight why he lasted so long. People fell for the "aw shucks" persona, and they ignored his actual content.

Either way, there are a dozen or so leftist posters who should have gotten the boot before ripskater.

images

Nobody heard of this attack I bet.

Another migrant, stabbing native French people to death.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-france-security-idUSKBN1Z21DX

at first they said it terrorism. They wished I’m that to be the case.

but after witnesses to media blew that plan up, they had to admit it was terrorism.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/france...into-knife-attack-in-paris-suburb-11578239728

someone wanna make a thread? My mystery Dubbs make it so I can’t.

bet you all had no idea there was yet again another sunni Muslim terror stack in Europe.

Please remember, Iran is not a state sponsor of terror.

Facts don't care about your feelings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Sponsors_of_Terrorism_(U.S._list)

Countries currently on the list
Iran was added to the list on January 19, 1984. According to Country Reports on Terrorism 2013

unfortunately our presidents past and present have been saudi cucks

Please post evidence of SA directly funding terrorists that attack american targets. We have that for Iran. Since you care so much.

Facts don't care about your feelings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Sponsors_of_Terrorism_(U.S._list)

Countries currently on the list
Iran was added to the list on January 19, 1984. According to Country Reports on Terrorism 2013

Please post evidence of SA directly funding terrorists that attack american targets. We have that for Iran. Since you care so much.

but they aren’t. Go show all that terrorism they support. They don’t. That’s Saudi Arabia, our gulf allies, isreal, and the CIA.

So they are targeting other kinds of Muslims again. Saudi Arabia really needs to do something about this, Are there even enough poltical and religious scholars in SA that can trigger some sort of reform?

Maybe Islam needs to have like a Vatican where other Muslims can adhere too. I think the fragmented nature of Islam is what contributes to extremists beliefs and violent practices.

They do. It's called Mecca in Saudi Arabia. It's where every Muslim must go once in their lifetime and the direction they pray to 5 times a day. Unfortunately, the Saudis are the ones that are spreading an ultra-orthodox/literal version of Islam to the world. They fund mosques around the world, pay for school books, assist in moving people around to Western countries to spread the message, etc. It seems the ultimate goal is to have one form of Islam that people unite under and it's the most extreme version. I seriously doubt the powers that be even believe in it and simply want to use it as a way to control the masses and give them more power since it's so controlling.

It would be the equivalent of Vatican City holding regular beheadings. Stoning adulters to death. Throwing gays off roof tops. Cutting off hands of criminals. Allowing child marriages. Forcing women to cover themselves from head to toe. Letting rapists and women beaters go free because a woman's word is worth half a man's. I could go on and on. Would that mean that all Catholics support that? No. Does it mean there is a problem with Catholicism? Absolutely. Would there be outrage and people up in arms trying to get the religion reformed and these practices stopped? Of course. With Islam though? Nope. You have to keep quiet or else you are an Islamaphobe or you get the "not all Muslims" line. Of course not all Muslims. It's Islam itself and how it's interrupted that is the issue and that the Saudis are spreading the worst interpretation.

Kim Iversen did two great videos. They are long but well worth watching/listening to. She's on the left and isn't afraid to talk about Islam like most.

It would be the equivalent of Vatican City holding regular beheadings. Stoning adulters to death. Throwing gays off roof tops. Cutting off hands of criminals. Allowing child marriages. Forcing women to cover themselves from head to toe. Letting rapists and women beaters go free because a woman's word is worth half a man's. I could go on and on. Would that mean that all Catholics support that? No. Does it mean there is a problem with Catholicism? Absolutely. Would there be outrage and people up in arms trying to get the religion reformed and these practices stopped? Of course. With Islam though? Nope. You have to keep quiet or else you are an Islamaphobe or you get the "not all Muslims" line. Of course not all Muslims. It's Islam itself and how it's interrupted that is the issue and that the Saudis are spreading the worst interpretation.

Masjid Nawaz is an Islamic reformer who spent time in an Egyptian jail for being an extremist Muslim. He got out and formed Quilliam, a Muslim think tank looking to curb extremism and secularize Islam.

The reaction? Deemed and ant-muslim extremist by the SPLC and under constant death threats by those who share his faith. Yeah, our definition of "reform" is an uphill battle, meanwhile Salafists and Wahhabi Muslims are sponsored by SA and are also movements to reform Islam. Reform it to the first 3 generations of Islam following old Moe's death, that is. Lovely, right? A return to 7th century mores and lifestyle. Crazy shit if you ask me.

Masjid Nawaz is an Islamic reformer who spent time in an Egyptian jail for being an extremist Muslim. He got out and formed Quilliam, a Muslim think tank looking to curb extremism and secularize Islam.

The reaction? Deemed and ant-muslim extremist by the SPLC and under constant death threats by those who share his faith. Yeah, our definition of "reform" is an uphill battle, meanwhile Salafists and Wahhabi Muslims are sponsored by SA and are also movements to reform Islam. Reform it to the first 3 generations of Islam following old Moe's death, that is. Lovely, right? A return to 7th century mores and lifestyle. Crazy shit if you ask me.

Yep. I'm a big fan of Nawaz. He actually won his case against the SPLC and got millions. The problem is they are still using the same rhetoric against others and haven't learned their lesson one bit.

We need more Nawazs and people like Ayaan Hirsi Ali. They are still Muslim but understand that Islam needs to be reformed much like Christianity went through. The big issue though is that the Holy Bible contains a lot of allegory, is written by different authors and is seen by a lot of people as a guidebook.

The Quran however, is seen as the absolute word of God. It cannot be altered and what is written in Arabic is just as true today as it was 1.5 thousands years ago. If you alter it, you are destroying the word of God. That's the big issue and why reform is going to be so difficult.

I do think there are signs of hope. If you look at places like Turkey, the government and people in power still push Islam but the people themselves are highly influenced by the West and places like Italy, Greece and neighboring countries. Most of the women walk around uncovered, many have tattoos and piercings while the guys also dress like Westerns, many don't have beards, might have tattoos and a large portion of the population ignores the Islamic call to pray that sounds 5 times a day.

It's a sign that once people are given a little of freedom and especially now with the internet, they get to hear other perspectives and understand that you can still be a good person and Muslim even if you aren't following the book verbatim. Hopefully as more people grow up, the less indoctrinated they will be. I think the Saudis know this though why is why there has been such a push to spread their form of Islam to combat secularism.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al...major-sufi-shrine-lahore-190508042357670.html

If there is a thread that is devoted to Muslim terror attacks, please merge.

All terror attacks are political in the west now, no matter where they happen. As shown by New Zealand.

Please remember, Iran is not a state sponsor of terror. They protect minorities around the middle east from jihadists savagery.

This is Saudi Arabian Wahhabism right here.

Sufis are sunni too ya know. The wahabist list of heretics is a lot bigger than non sunnis.

So they are targeting other kinds of Muslims again. Saudi Arabia really needs to do something about this, Are there even enough poltical and religious scholars in SA that can trigger some sort of reform?

Maybe Islam needs to have like a Vatican where other Muslims can adhere too. I think the fragmented nature of Islam is what contributes to extremists beliefs and violent practices.

The problem ever since the grand mosque seizure in 1979, the royal family is afraid of the fundamentalists. You see the royal family arent exactly upstanding Muslims either. There are moves against this as MBS want Saudi outlook on religion to be the way it was pre mosque crisis but this is going to be extremely difficult. There are scholars all around the world the vast majority of which would condemn things like this but they dont have any real power in Saudi Arabia. Especially since most arent wahabi.

Back