Crime Another sunni Muslim terror attack :UPDATE NEW ATTACK 5/9

Happy Man

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al...major-sufi-shrine-lahore-190508042357670.html

If there is a thread that is devoted to Muslim terror attacks, please merge.

All terror attacks are political in the west now, no matter where they happen. As shown by New Zealand.

Please remember, Iran is not a state sponsor of terror. They protect minorities around the middle east from jihadists savagery.

This is Saudi Arabian Wahhabism right here.

Look, let's get this straight right now. When the US decides a regime change is necessary, or who they will support, they never - AND I MEAN EVER - pick anyone even moderate. They install the sickest of the sickest... the extreme of extreme of the extreme - the most "religious" of the most fucked up religious.

It doesn't end 'til we say so.

Pakistan is a nuclear power

I just like to remind people of that from time to time

It’s terrifying. And Saudi Arabia, the nefarious and most vile house of saud bankrolled that nuclear program.

Word is that Pakistan will always protect Saudi Arabia, and the saudis can buy a nuke if they need it. And they can buy divisions of Pakistan’s army to put down a home grown revolt.

And the Saudis exported Wahhabism to Pakistan. So now that nation is chock full of extremists.

I’m absolutely shocked that another atrocity was carried out in the name of islam....shocked.

They also have a larger population than Russia and have fingerprints all over the Democrat party, Facebook, Google, Twitter, and probably the FBI (by the sounds of that BBC link I've posted a few times recently).

Please remember, Iran is not a state sponsor of terror. They protect minorities around the middle east from jihadists savagery.

True enough. The Persian people is of a great and a civilized stock, despite not having found their way to Christ just yet. Other peoples in the Middle East have been vaccinated against God's grace through bombing by the Great Satan; I hope I won't see that happen to Iran.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al...major-sufi-shrine-lahore-190508042357670.html

All terror attacks are political in the west now, no matter where they happen. As shown by New Zealand.

What a tragedy but at least the shrine and the worshipers, the actual target if I had to guess, weren't hit. RIP to the policemen who made the ultimate sacrifice. Thankfully its not all bad news in Pakistan
A series of security operations since 2014 has displaced the group from its base in Pakistan's northwestern tribal areas and in neighbouring Afghanistan.

Violence has dropped dramatically from its peak in the late 2000s, but sporadic high-casualty attacks continue to target civilians and security forces.

This isnt entirely true. I mean the sunni part is. And hanbali arab sunni part especially. BUT

Iran also does

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/14164/iran-targeting-christians

Read below. I cant imagine your criticism of the above link since they source their sources. And document sources from Christian organizations which help persecuted Christians and they NAME IRAN as one of the persecutors. In fact several people mentioned are christians from iran who fled. Also, the above website may be pro Israel and zionist but it is also anti islam, mass immigration and takes a pro christian view to things.

"I now feel safe in Switzerland, but when Iranian MOIS [intelligence agency] officers published an article on social media with my pictures and home address -- encouraging Iranian men living in Switzerland to 'pay me a visit' -- I had to move to another house."

It has been nearly a year since Dabrina appealed to the UN's Human Rights Council in Geneva to intervene to overturn the "false and baseless charges" imposed on her father, mother, brother and other Christians and Christian converts in Iran. The timeline of her family's arrests is as follows:

• In 2014, Pastor Victor Bet-Tamraz was arrested, along with two converts to Christianity from Islam, during a private Christmas gathering in his home in Tehran.
  • In 2016, Ramiel Bet-Tamraz, the pastor's son (Dabrina's brother), was arrested along with four of his friends, all Muslim converts to Christianity, during a picnic in Tehran. They were held and interrogated at Evin Prison, known for its abuse and torture of dissidents.
  • In 2017, Pastor Victor Bet-Tamraz and two converts were convicted and sentenced to 10 years in prison for "conducting evangelism" and carrying out "illegal church activities."
Meanwhile, the pastor's wife, Shamiram (Dabrina's mother), was summoned to the Office of the Prosecutor in Evin Prison and subsequently sentenced to 10 years in jail for "membership of a group with the purpose of disrupting national security" and for "gathering and colluding to commit crimes against national security."
It’s terrifying. And Saudi Arabia, the nefarious and most vile house of saud bankrolled that nuclear program.

Word is that Pakistan will always protect Saudi Arabia, and the saudis can buy a nuke if they need it. And they can buy divisions of Pakistan’s army to put down a home grown revolt.

And the Saudis exported Wahhabism to Pakistan. So now that nation is chock full of extremists.

After Iran. I imagine the US strategists will focus on pakistan next and that saudi axis.

So they are targeting other kinds of Muslims again. Saudi Arabia really needs to do something about this, Are there even enough poltical and religious scholars in SA that can trigger some sort of reform?

Maybe Islam needs to have like a Vatican where other Muslims can adhere too. I think the fragmented nature of Islam is what contributes to extremists beliefs and violent practices.

So they are targeting other kinds of Muslims again. Saudi Arabia really needs to do something about this, Are there even enough poltical and religious scholars in SA that can trigger some sort of reform?

Maybe Islam needs to have like a Vatican where other Muslims can adhere too. I think the fragmented nature of Islam is what contributes to extremists beliefs and violent practices.

If you’re a Saudi scholar, you tow the government line or you end up in prison or worse. A few brave scholars have spoken out against the regime and suffered. There’s many scholars outside of Saudi who criticise it though.

If you’re a Saudi scholar, you tow the government line or you end up in prison or worse. A few brave scholars have spoken out against the regime and suffered. There’s many scholars outside of Saudi who criticise it though.

So do the Saudi government really promote extremist ideals? From what I know they the Royals don't directly create or promote this extreme ideologies however they tolerate it because its politically convenient for them and its actually the Wahabist Imams and clerics that push their extreme ideologies and the government just allows them.

Not to long ago Saudi based lecturer went to the Philippines to talk about extremism promoted a more moderate and inclusive interpretation of Islam and was gun downed by ISIS Filipino Muslim affiliates.

So that got me thinking there are atleast Muslims in Saudi willing to reach out and atleast try to fix this problem.

But what do I know,

How many more kids have to die before we enact meaningful sensible gun legislation

So do the Saudi government really promote extremist ideals? From what I know they the Royals don't directly create or promote this extreme ideologies however they tolerate it because its politically convenient for them and its actually the Wahabist Imams and clerics that push their extreme ideologies and the government just allows them.

Not to long ago Saudi based lecturer went to the Philippines to talk about extremism promoted a more moderate and inclusive interpretation of Islam and was gun downed by ISIS Filipino Muslim affiliates.

So that got me thinking there are atleast Muslims in Saudi willing to reach out and atleast try to fix this problem.

But what do I know,

They create terrorist ms around the world that they can then recruit as proxies to fight battles for them.

See Iraq and Yemen and Lebanon.

I want two threads. 1 for Sunni terror attacks, 1 for shiite, so that everyone can see how absurd Saudi being an ally, and Iran being an enemy actually is.

They create terrorist ms around the world that they can then recruit as proxies to fight battles for them.

See Iraq and Yemen and Lebanon.

If that is the case they need to be castrated in public.

unfortunately our presidents past and present have been saudi cucks

Back