Another Rizin Champ jumps ship

tenor.gif

If it's true it's a good move for him, though he'll have to ditch his shoes.

Anyone think he might be compete at flyweight in the UFC?

Insane move by RIZIN letting him go.
Don't know what they are doing honestly. Guy is a killer fighter.

Insane move by RIZIN letting him go.
Don't know what they are doing honestly. Guy is a killer fighter.

I very much doubt they let him go, he must have been a free agent and chose to go with UFC's offer rather than reupping with Rizin.

I very much doubt they let him go, he must have been a free agent and chose to go with UFC's offer rather than reupping with Rizin.
Idk man Prochazka wanted to stay loyal to Rizin too for building him but they let him go .. reason? They were unable to give him top worldclass opponents and Bellator didnt want to risk losing LHW belt to guy from Rizin .. so he join UFC

Idk man Prochazka wanted to stay loyal to Rizin too for building him but they let him go .. reason? They were unable to give him top worldclass opponents and Bellator didnt want to risk losing LHW belt to guy from Rizin .. so he join UFC

Maybe, usually I think the best in the world tend to want to fight the best in the world and for the most part those guys are in the UFC.

surprising to me that Musayev was presented with the same dilemma a few months ago and stayed. I would be shocked if Kape was offered more money than he was.

surprising to me that Musayev was presented with the same dilemma a few months ago and stayed. I would be shocked if Kape was offered more money than he was.

Different people different priorities I guess. Musaev might also have figured that the UFC LW division is this massive shark tank and it's easier to get lost in the shuffle.

Maybe, usually I think the best in the world tend to want to fight the best in the world and for the most part those guys are in the UFC.
Exactly thats why he left Rizin but he wanted to stay loyal so before he started to negotatiate with UFC he said to Rizin that he will stay if they bring some worldclass opponents for him .. they did not so he left

Rizin failed to live up to my expectations. They were supposed to be the new pride

Different people different priorities I guess. Musaev might also have figured that the UFC LW division is this massive shark tank and it's easier to get lost in the shuffle.
time will tell if Kape made the right call. I'm surprised the UFC are signing anyone with their massive growing backlog of fights to fulfill.

time will tell if Kape made the right call. I'm surprised the UFC are signing anyone with their massive growing backlog of fights to fulfill.

I still think they'll pick people up. I can see them going two shows a week for a while when they're back.

EDIT - and I think either way it's the right call, if he's a fighter who's always dreamed of fighting in the UFC and hadn't gone, then there's always a what if there.

I still think they'll pick people up. I can see them going two shows a week for a while when they're back.

EDIT - and I think either way it's the right call, if he's a fighter who's always dreamed of fighting in the UFC and hadn't gone, then there's always a what if there.
I am amazed Jiri hasn't been officially announced as a signee. it was months ago. at this rate Kape won't debut until the new year.

I am amazed Jiri hasn't been officially announced as a signee. it was months ago. at this rate Kape won't debut until the new year.
(back in february)UFC offered to Jiří fight in march on London card he declined because of his studies on Faculty of Sports Studies MU and they also already have new date for his fight (should be in summer but who knows now) and he should be fighting with Oezdemir,Rakič or Cirkunov

Back