Another Rizin Champ jumps ship

Anyone think he might be compete at flyweight in the UFC?

I think so. Kape is a small BW. Fought at @125 and @130 catchweight in Rizin. Flyweight is his easiest path to a UFC title. Will probably get a title shot with one win. Benavidez and Figueiredo are going to rematch, so Kape vs Brandon Moreno would be a logical title eliminator.

(back in february)UFC offered to Jiří fight in march on London card he declined because of his studies on Faculty of Sports Studies MU and they also already have new date for his fight (should be in summer but who knows now) and he should be fighting with Oezdemir,Rakič or Cirkunov

Are the rumors about Thiago Santos turning down a fight with Jiri true?

Are the rumors about Thiago Santos turning down a fight with Jiri true?
There is no one in top 10 who wants to fight Jiří its very risky fight for them if they lose they lose so much if they win they dont get anything cuz he is not ranked yet .. btw idk about Thiago but Shogun refused to fight with Jiří for sure

Kape is a shithead but I'm pretty excited for his debut. UFC just snatched the lineal RIZIN/Bellator champ. With that, he can probably fight for the 125 title after like 1 win.

I don't care about mini Will Brooks

Good pickup, he'd be interesting as a Flyweight. Not sure how far he goes as a BW, dont think he's top 5 guy but he can be in some good fights.

Figured he'd leave Rizin but thought Bellator might be a nice landing spot for him. Rizin/Bellator should put on a joint BW GP.

There is no one in top 10 who wants to fight Jiří its very risky fight for them if they lose they lose so much if they win they dont get anything cuz he is not ranked yet .. btw idk about Thiago but Shogun refused to fight with Jiří for sure
I really wish we would’ve gotten Jiri vs Shogun instead of the garbage trilogy with Little Nog they’re going with.
Hoping Kape decides to fight at 125, he’d be a good addition to the roster.

I really wish we would’ve gotten Jiri vs Shogun instead of the garbage trilogy with Little Nog they’re going with.
To be honest i dont care who will fight with Jiří ..as he said he will show something what UFC fans didnt see yet so i expect some beast performance from him btw Jiří is able make weightcut into MW he dont want to cuz he is comfortable in LHW but just imagine matchup Procházka vs Adesanya

Formiga would be the best top 5 match up for him I think. If Jussier can't take him down he's in trouble.

Rest of the top 5 is Figueiredo, Joe B, Pantoja and Moreno, who I think all give him a hard time.

Insane move by RIZIN letting him go.
Don't know what they are doing honestly. Guy is a killer fighter.
Japan doesn't lock down fighters they usually go on a fight by fight contract. They rely more on loyalty.

I'm curious to see how these guys do in the UFC but I'm a bit disappointed Rizin is getting gutted of their champions!

It feels that Rizin do not care, i remember the days back in 2000. There was no way Igor Vovchanchyn, Wanderlei Silva or Kazushi Sakuraba went to UFC.

Is it a loss? The Rizin roster needs new faces anyhow.

What other champs does RIZIN have at this point?

Rizin might have to use those video game nerds who were supposed to play Tekken or whatever at that typhoon show in 2018.

Formiga would be the best top 5 match up for him I think. If Jussier can't take him down he's in trouble.

Rest of the top 5 is Figueiredo, Joe B, Pantoja and Moreno, who I think all give him a hard time.
Moreno is the toughest fight stylistically, he's the closest vector to Sasaki, a big long blankety grappler who can also scramble
I think he will get Moreno and the winner of that fight gets a title shot

Back