Crime Another prominent Hollywood figure and Academy member convicted of a sex crime (child molestation)

I genuinely find it difficult to track all the prominent user names and personalities after all these years on the Sherdog forum. That said, I'm almost certain forum member Scold is either a film critic or a member of the entertainment industry.

I defer to theit judgement on the issue of prominence. That said, the light sentencing seems the pertinent and pressing issue for laypersons like myself. Absolutely disgusting.
I don’t think he does anything but hangout and watch tv. Aka he’s not a professional at anything

Good idea. Based on my search, it appears he hasn't donated to anyone. It also appears that his namesakes who donated, almost all donated to Democrats and the Democratic Party and their PAC. Most prominently an attorney in the St. Louis area, a doctor in the Boston area and a Philadelphia area professor. But Jeffrey Coopers from across the country almost always donated to Democrats for whatever reason. The one (that I know of at least) who regularly donates to Republicans is a pediatrician from the Atlanta area.

https://www.opensecrets.org/donor-lookup/results?name=jeffrey+cooper&page=1

Well that’s an odd factoid

wow, a horrible thing happened to children by another human and its nothing more for some here then a opportunity to go on a political attack. sick

Pedophiles shouldnt be allowed back into society.

The point of trying to deflect from yet another child molesting pervert in Hollywood? Yeah, I got it, middle aged man named "poon goon" on a karate forum.
Whats sad is he is a plat account and could change his name if he wanted................

How are Jewish people a race? They're humans of any race that practice Judism. Right? Not to mention it really isn't about race, because Hitler went after blacks, mentally handicapped, ect.
Hitler didn't really care about blacks, even had some in the army iirc. He mostly cared about Jews, gypsies, Jehovah's witnesses, gays and disabled people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back