• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Another Horsewoman Bites the Dust

They need to drop the gimmick, they all have seemed to have been losing since they have been promoting themselves as the "Four horsewomen". (Minus Ronda of course)

They really had no right to call themselves the 4 Horsewomen in the first place until they all started racking up a number of wins.

They really had no right to call themselves the 4 Horsewomen in the first place until they all started racking up a number of wins.

Exactly. At this point, their brand carries no credibility and is on a serious decline. Rousey is the only serious competitor of the bunch, and her dominance is only a reflection of the lack of real competition in the current female division. The only positive aspect of her dominance is that it may force female combatants to evolve rapidly, or perish just the same.

Lol Jesus you guys are like a bunch of school girls focused on drama. OMGZZZZ a fighter that was 1-0 got knocked out!!. Let's all celebrate!

This is the only one of Ronda's teammates that will make serious noise in the Future

f585d21537913d7d9a09807c9fad6521.jpg

56a4c597aa955d8411179b8705509a6d.jpg

BowedPiercingCaterpillar.gif

get familiar with her

Jemyma Betrian is going to be fighting at 115 I believe. 115 is going to be a much more exciting, competitive and attractive division compared to 135.

So? Unless you're predicting that she's gonna have a similiar career, that post is devoid of any real content.

I'm not predicting anything. I'm saying a record of 1-1 doesn't really tell you that she's either gonna make it or isn't.

Well, it was really the one "horsewoman" if you want to call Ronda that and then a few ponies following her around. I don't think any of them outside of Ronda is going to make waves in the UFC any time soon.

She's 1-1 in her pro career, just as Cyborg was.
The difference is that nobody gave a flying flip about Cyborg when her career started. Matter of fact when she made her debut at Elite XC against Shayna Baszler a lot of people thought that she was just a gimme fight for Baszler on the road to her inevitable faceoff against Gina Carano.

And Baszler is going to get her ass handed to her by Correira. None of them deserve to be in the UFC, except Honda. I wouldn't mind her leaving too, but what can you do.

And Baszler is going to get her ass handed to her by Correira. None of them deserve to be in the UFC, except Honda. I wouldn't mind her leaving too, but what can you do.

Av/sig bet?

I wouldn't mind Ronda leaving too, but what can you do.

Not much, as you're a nobody posting on the internet and Ronda is making millions by having worked her butt off for more than a decade to get where she is.

Not much, as you're a nobody posting on the internet and Ronda is making millions by having worked her butt off for more than a decade to get where she is.

How do you know FinBJJ is a nobody? He could be Fedor for all you know.

The problem is that they do fit into the current landscape of competition in that division; hence, the problem is the skill-level of the competitors (it is incredibly low). There are no real contenders, immense skill deficiencies, and there is no real champion as a result. To be a champion in the current female division is to sit atop a hollow mountain.

I think it would be hilarious if Miesha, Julianna, Raquel and Bethe (or even Cyborg or Cat) made up a fake crew and started mocking them and copying their photos and all. I think Ronda's head would explode

I'm being trolled because only 1 of the 4 self-proclaimed Horsewomen can win a fight?

Yes. You're being trolled by them trolling you into saying things like "they have no right to be calling themselves the 4 horsewomen".

They know exactly what they're doing. They're not stupid.

A clear step up from what? According to a lot of MMA fans, Duke and Baszler are trash and neither belongs in the UFC. So how is beating them some great accomplishment? The funniest thing is that Correia would lose to women like Nunes, Murphy, and Carmouche. Should Ronda then kick her out for one of them?

tumblr_inline_mg4mbsjhfp1ry4qim.gif

Doesn't sound like much of a step up from the group she already has.

Dafuq, man? Rando sherdogger said that Bethe and Pena would be better recruits for Ronda. You said, as posted above, that Bethe and Pena would not be much of a step up. I reiterated that the two people named have beaten the only "horsewomen" they have faced, and I am trying to understand how you could say that WASN'T a step up (upgrading your team with the fighter that beat your fighter), and you respond with "a step up from what"? Please tell me that I am missing something.

Back