Another horrible card

So Dana gives title fights to rightful contenders ?

Wake up

They gave cornier an extremely easy fight caz they didn't have a main event

Don't buy into the UFC hype machine ... Believe your eyes .... Black beast is a bum of a fighter

I didn't say he was great, I just asked what his rank is.

It's not a good card, but it's also not horrible. Adams vs Tafa has no business being on a main card, but Adams is a Houston native and a HW, so it gets a pass. The rest of the card is decent.

Then in the Main Event we finally get to see Jon Jones get KTFO!
It’s not horrible? Name 4 good fights and tell me why they are decent on the entire card. I’m a die hard that watches all the mma he can and this card is abysmal.

I bet most of you guys clear your plate, get seconds, and then complain about the food whenever you get a free meal

I'm so sick of these garbage cards with only a headliner .... Half the time the headliners are boring or too quick anyways ...

Buying ppvs needs to be boycotted .....make them step their cards up ..... I have no problem paying for good cards ....but these recent cards aren't even mediocre - they're horrible.

Are you fans still buying this shit ?
I don't think I have ever heard of even one of the fighters in the first 5 fights.
- It's like some kind of Prelims from UFC Fight Night Wyoming.

Reyes vs Jones - good fight
Bektic vs Ige - decent fight
Latifi vs Lewish - we might see a KO
Adams vs Tafa - Tafa is 3-1 and got KOd in his 1st UFC fight. Adams is 1-2 in 3 UFC fights. I have no idea what these two guys are doing on the main card.

Can't wait to put down 65 of my hard earned dollars to watch Juan Adams compete.

I bet most of you guys clear your plate, get seconds, and then complain about the food whenever you get a free meal

Don't be a tool

These cards aren't free ... And charging over 40 for trash is ludicrous

I hope Jones gets finished but most likely not.

I've never heard of 80% of the card, and wouldn't be able to recognize 1/2 people from the main card if I saw them on the street.
Only two people I'd bother to ask for a photo if I saw them (Jones and Beast)

I think the UFC thinks Jones is a draw by himself, and maybe they are right but not for me.
His fights have been fairly lackluster lately.
And yeah I'm not excited about any matchups on this card.

I acknowledge his dominant skillset, but I lost interest in Jones after he won the title. That defense vs Rampage set the tone for his reign. Zzzzz.

Maybe 15 if he's lucky .... There's better hws in bellator

Maybe? Lewis is ranked sixth, behind Daniel Cormier, Ngannou, Blaydes, JDS, Jairzinho Rozenstruik and the champ.
What nine other fighters do you want to put ahead of him?

Last edited:
I'm so sick of these garbage cards with only a headliner .... Half the time the headliners are boring or too quick anyways ...

Buying ppvs needs to be boycotted .....make them step their cards up ..... I have no problem paying for good cards ....but these recent cards aren't even mediocre - they're horrible.

Are you fans still buying this shit ?

the ufc could do a fight card with all there champs on it and you still say it a crap card with boring fighters on it.

I just had a look at the main card. It's a solid 6-7/10. It's a'ight. Much better than that pile of shit 246 card.

Imagine paying $65 for this shit?

giphy.gif

Casuals probably put more money into the PPV buys than us hardcores, but we should get to watch it free because we do a lot of promotional work for the UFC.

I couldnt name a single fight on this card other than Jones/Reyes until I saw that open media questioning last night

pretty much says it all

I remember back in the day when there would be at least 5 fights on a card that were anticipated and talked about for months leading up to the fight, not just the headliner

I find it harder to find streams these days. For this next card, I won’t even try too hard.

Not excited about Jones, or Shevchenko squash matches.
I got tired of sitting through 2.5 hours of relative crap for big fight that that ends up being a let down. I quit bothering with streams probably 2 years ago.

Back