Another horrible card

Jinx_AA

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'm so sick of these garbage cards with only a headliner .... Half the time the headliners are boring or too quick anyways ...

Buying ppvs needs to be boycotted .....make them step their cards up ..... I have no problem paying for good cards ....but these recent cards aren't even mediocre - they're horrible.

Are you fans still buying this shit ?

LOL at thinking anybody at sherdog pays PPVs

<{danayeah}>
Shut the fuck up Dana

BTW: I'm pumped for Reyes-Jones, Valentina crushing another girl and Black Beast vs Latifi

the only fighter i know from the prelims and early prelims is Morono, and i watch every fucking card since day 1. Its a joke.

LOL at thinking anybody at sherdog pays PPVs

<{danayeah}>
Shut the fuck up Dana

BTW: I'm pumped for Reyes-Jones, Valentina crushing another girl and Black Beast vs Latifi

You're "pumped" for 2 slob hws that aren't even top 10 ....... Remember you said that when you see 2 gassed sloppy bums swinging at air for 3 boring rounds

You're "pumped" for 2 slob hws that aren't even top 10 ....... Remember you said that when you see 2 gassed sloppy bums swinging at air for 3 boring rounds
I think the fight can end in a violent fashion. Both guys hit hard and are chinny. And I don't see this going to the ground.

I find it harder to find streams these days. For this next card, I won’t even try too hard.

Not excited about Jones, or Shevchenko squash matches.

I find it harder to find streams these days. For this next card, I won’t even try too hard.

Not excited about Jones, or Shevchenko squash matches.

In before Jones gets knocked out.

plz plz plz

I think the UFC thinks Jones is a draw by himself, and maybe they are right but not for me.
His fights have been fairly lackluster lately.
And yeah I'm not excited about any matchups on this card.

I never buy a PPV. I watch it at a bar. Spend my money on booze and food instead

It's not a good card, but it's also not horrible. Adams vs Tafa has no business being on a main card, but Adams is a Houston native and a HW, so it gets a pass. The rest of the card is decent.

Then in the Main Event we finally get to see Jon Jones get KTFO!

Yeah. Sounds like HW's.....

you say that but I think the main event will live up to the hype

I'm so sick of these garbage cards with only a headliner .... Half the time the headliners are boring or too quick anyways ...

Buying ppvs needs to be boycotted .....make them step their cards up ..... I have no problem paying for good cards ....but these recent cards aren't even mediocre - they're horrible.

I admit I will only watch Reyes - Jones, the rest I don't really care.

Not a great card overall, but imho way better than the last ppv imho, at least as far as the main card goes. Really looking forward to Latifi vs Black Beast.

Not a great card overall, but imho way better than the last ppv imho, at least as far as the main card goes. Really looking forward to Latifi vs Black Beast.

Way better is a stretch. I'd say about on par. Both cards are absolutely horrible.

Lewis vs. Latifi is gonna suck. Bektic vs. Ige is really the only good fight on the main card, and it's really not worthy to be on a PPV main card.

Way better is a stretch. I'd say about on par. Both cards are absolutely horrible.

Lewis vs. Latifi is gonna suck. Bektic vs. Ige is really the only good fight on the main card, and it's really not worthy to be on a PPV main card.

Ok "way better" is a stretch. Still, I am def more interested in this card than I was in UFC 246.

Latifi vs Lewis could suck or it could also be a burner, we'll see.

Back