Another horrible card

I'm so sick of these garbage cards with only a headliner .... Half the time the headliners are boring or too quick anyways ...

Buying ppvs needs to be boycotted .....make them step their cards up ..... I have no problem paying for good cards ....but these recent cards aren't even mediocre - they're horrible.

Are you fans still buying this shit ?
forget buying we need to just stop WATCHING this garbage...we need to send a message.

I find it harder to find streams these days. For this next card, I won’t even try too hard.

Not excited about Jones, or Shevchenko squash matches.

Lol you can't be serious. Not that I would ever consider streaming a card unless I had already paid full price and purchased several items from the UFC store

Lol you can't be serious. Not that I would ever consider streaming a card unless I had already paid full price and purchased several items from the UFC store

Took me until round 3 of the Pettis fight to get my stuff together for the 246 card. I was all over the web. My usual stuff has been hard to get the last cpl ppvs.

All legit links would be gratefully accepted in my DMs.

Thank you.

Jones is the GOAT, and Black Beast is on the card too who is awesome and one of my favorite fighters, the rest of the card is bad though and random UFC Fight Night.

You're "pumped" for 2 slob hws that aren't even top 10 ....... Remember you said that when you see 2 gassed sloppy bums swinging at air for 3 boring rounds
This. They throw "Black beast" on these shit cards like that's supposed to get fans pumped, his fights suck, I don't get it. Maybe people are more into what dumb shit he's going to say post fight. Casual bait, I suppose..

I've just checked all the cards in Feb. I can normally find interest in most fights, even the lower down ones, but fuck me February is realllllly bad.

Add in the fact that main card doesn't start til 3am normally and I'm essentially noping out of every event in Feb, which might be the first month I've done that since 2008.

I've just checked all the cards in Feb. I can normally find interest in most fights, even the lower down ones, but fuck me February is realllllly bad.

Add in the fact that main card doesn't start til 3am normally and I'm essentially noping out of every event in Feb, which might be the first month I've done that since 2008.
Bro you can't do that, resist to the temptation of sleeping, and fulfill your duty of a hardcore fan : stay up until 7 am watching latifi vs lewis !

I never buy a UFC ppv card, not even once.

You can always watch it on YouTube, Facebook or your local tv or cable channel.

Took me until round 3 of the Pettis fight to get my stuff together for the 246 card. I was all over the web. My usual stuff has been hard to get the last cpl ppvs.

All legit links would be gratefully accepted in my DMs.

Thank you.

I would never ever condone stealing from the UFC, they're a great company.. but I've done some rigorous testing for every single ppv and I've been having a hard time finding stable streams lately at my usual spots.

I'm curious if I'm just going to the wrong places... to test streams.. to see if they work.. while still definitely paying the $64.99.

I think the fight can end in a violent fashion. Both guys hit hard and are chinny. And I don't see this going to the ground.
The latifi/Lewis fight? I just assume latifi will drag it to the ground and keep it there most fight.

Bro you can't do that, resist to the temptation of sleeping, and fulfill your duty of a hardcore fan : stay up until 7 am watching latifi vs lewis !

Man I'd love to but I'm in my thirties now and work is srs business compared to this time a decade ago :(

At this point the fucking up of my sleep cycle isn't worth these absolutely piles cards. The only fight I want to see this month other than JJ/Reyes (just to see if JJ get's KO'd) is Felder/Hooker

Where does Lewis rank, then? He fought for the title.

So Dana gives title fights to rightful contenders ?

Wake up

They gave cornier an extremely easy fight caz they didn't have a main event

Don't buy into the UFC hype machine ... Believe your eyes .... Black beast is a bum of a fighter

They all need to be free ,.... on ESPN 8 " the Ocho "

The latifi/Lewis fight? I just assume latifi will drag it to the ground and keep it there most fight.
IDK man.. Latifi is no DC and Lewis is not easy to control on the ground.

I think Latifi can also land his big overhand right. He should have a good speed advantage.

Sheldon-Cooper-Freaking-Out-Reaction-Gif-On-Big-Bang-Theory.gif

Cry me a river. Go watch ballet.

Yeah not good card, but it's not about quality of fighters, but match ups. Imo high chance two main fights will be 2 x 25 min. UFC is trying to kill Shevchenko's career by matching her with Chookingan. And Jones vs Reyes is not exciting, Dominick is coming from wins vs Weidman ... and controversial split vs Volkan, and that fight vs Volkan was garbage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back