Another Fedor Rumor (has received offers from the UFC and Bellator.)

How would UFC treat Fedor if Fedor came to UFC. Probably the way they treat their other stars. I think Fedor should just go talk to the long list of big UFC stars and see how they like working for UFC:

Jose Aldo
Jon Jones
GSP
Randy Couture
Ken and Frank Shamrock
Tito Ortiz
etc
etc
etc

UFC has been pretty good to Jones I'd say. They defended him against everything except for the latest incident. Even still, they only stripped him of the title to save face.

How do they treat Ronda, Conor, Cowboy, etc?

Ask Rampage what life is like outside of the UFC. He complained the loudest and came running back at the first opportunity.

They've also learned their lesson with giving tough match-making to stars. Look at Conor's road to the title and Rampages return fight.

Fedor gets the gold treatment I think.

UFC has been pretty good to Jones I'd say. They defended him against everything except for the latest incident. Even still, they only stripped him of the title to save face.

How do they treat Ronda, Conor, Cowboy, etc?

Ask Rampage what life is like outside of the UFC. He complained the loudest and came running back at the first opportunity.

They've also learned their lesson with giving tough match-making to stars. Look at Conor's road to the title and Rampages return fight.

Fedor gets the gold treatment I think.

Ronda, Conor, Cowboy are the flavors of the month. Eventually UFC will shit all over them as well.

Or ask other fighters like Liddell, Hughes, Penn, McGregor, Rousey, Dillashaw, Werdum, Cain, JDS, Joanna, DC, Pettis, etc etc etc.

Swings both ways.

Not everyone in business is going to get along.

Considering Dana has already talked heap loads of trash about Fedor even prior to their first attempt at a deal...something tells me Dana isn't going to be a supportive boss to Fedor.

Considering Dana has already talked heap loads of trash about Fedor even prior to their first attempt at a deal...something tells me Dana isn't going to be a supportive boss to Fedor.

Oh, he's gonna be if Fedor makes money to the company.

I get nervous about this, it will be glorious if the UFC can sign him, but its a bad dream if Bellator gets him, My body is so fucking ready

UFC or bust. I won't care if he goes to Bellator... no disrespect to Bellator but he doesnt belong there.

Fedor obviously wants to avenge that loss against Werdum. Werdum loses to Cain. Fedor vs Werdum 2.

If Fedor signs UFC, and that is a HUGE if, then it's our duty as Sherdoggers to see if we can get an entire page of the UFC forum to be Fedor related threads. I believe we can do this.

I will cream my pants if Fedor signs with the UFC

If Fedor signs UFC, and that is a HUGE if, then it's our duty as Sherdoggers to see if we can get an entire page of the UFC forum to be Fedor related threads. I believe we can do this.

How would that be significantly different from some other days?

We all know that if Fedor really wanted to Fight the best, he would had signed with the UFC the first time. Since he has lost to a MW Fighter, what some call a less-than-elite Fighter, and the current HW Champion, along with being a relative unknown, (except in MMA ciircles), his bargaining power is greatly diminished. Now, if he doesn't sign with the UFC, he will pretty much go down in obscurity (except with a small # of fans who cling to the myth).

The UFC contract is more lucrative???????

I would love to see him in Bellator.

Sorry, I have no urge to see Fedor fight in a Reebok kit. We are going to see a HUGE exodus of talent, as Bellator can offer competitive salary. The guys can get tons of sponsorship money in Bellator.

Also, managers are losing a ton by being in the UFC now...do long do you think these managers will want to keep their fighters in an org where they can't even really negotiate sponsors. I know the fighters make the decisions, but let us not forget that managers are guys who are paid to negotiate and persuade. Most fighter is gonna listen when a silver tongued manager tells them they can be making 2x or 3x as much money in Bellator, or for a guy like Tim Kennedy...upwards of 10x.

I also love how Dana and company get a raise, and throw basically every employee under the bus. Morale is at an all time low in Zuffa. Momentum is pointing towards Bellator, and Fedor could be the catalyst to really make some big changes. Let us remember that Viacom owns CBS, NBC, Comcast, and Time Warner. That's the huge ace that Scott Coker has up his sleeve. Bellator could easily be on network TV...and if they are, they could be crushing UFC again in ratings...I mean Elite XC did it ffs!

People said Strikeforce Nashville was a flop. "End of MMA on network TV" they said. It did 2.9 million. That is more than any of the UFC on Fox shows do...so tell me, how the fuck is Bellaforce with Fedor not a threat? Strikeforce was putting on better shows than the UFC and they had no choice but to buy them out.

Fedor is dead to me if he signs with Bellator. DEAD!

Don't sweat it. You know Fedor is facing Werdum next.

I almost pissed myself when I voted for "NO" to this Cain/ Werdum rematch in the Sherdog poll firmly expecting I would be in like the 10% minority.

I was EXTREMELY plesently surprised when the exact opposite was true.

90 fuckin % of the hardcore MMA are like myself screaming at the top of our lungs FUCK NO OR WE BOYCOTT!

Wow, just wow.

It is all part of the UFC's plan. Get everyone depressed the Cane gets the immediate rematch, when every UFC HW fan is at their all time low, announce that Cane is again injured and cannot fight. Fedor will be announced as his injury replacement for the Werdum title shot.

We all shoot a wad celebrating Dana and Co.:icon_chee

Don't expect much, the guy's been out of prime for a long time now.

However, if he got his shit together and starting fighting with intelligence and hunger like he did back in the day, we could be in for a real treat.

Sounds like you guys don't have much confidence in him. Getting the excuses already:))

That joker Reebok deal would prevent Fedor from signing with the UFC.

Seriously, "Remember that deal we offered you the first time we wanted you to come to the UFC and you refused. Now we have a worse deal for you."

Back