ANOTHER Diaz vs. khabib BRAWL **Video Inside**

pathetic...

Were any of them arrested and if not WHY?

Do the Diaz brothers not realize that this kid wrestled with bears as a baby, and comes from a place where killing people is shrugged off as 'meh'?

this isn't SoCal, my friend. watch who you're stepping to.

i think ufc should use this for khabib's return fight. easy win for him so he can get the next shot and there is a build up

what does SoCal have to do with diaz? they're NorCal

This is disgusting behaviour. The Diaz brothers AGAIN.

If they wanted to scrap, they should have saved their energy for helping Shields lay a post-fight beating down on that cheater Paul Harris.

I didnt see what happened here, both guys will most likely get fined. I hope they make this fight in the UFC for Khabibs come back fight, he will beat the snot out of Diaz and toss him around

Diaz and Khabib no where to be found in that video. That was a whole other brawl. Who threw the sign to the camera man? That was some random guy.

i guess im blind i didnt see either one of them

Someone threw a chair at Nate lol. Didn't look like Nate or Nick or Khabib did anything.

Chaos. And the quality so low I can't confirm Nick or Nate are even there.

Diaz and Khabib no where to be found in that video. That was a whole other brawl. Who threw the sign to the camera man? That was some random guy.

You can clearly see Nate at 20 seconds. He's the one who gets the chair thrown at him

nate was the one they threw it at

Do the Diaz brothers not realize that this kid wrestled with bears as a baby, and comes from a place where killing people is shrugged off as 'meh'?

These guys grew up in one of the most fucked up cities in America, with people pulling out guns and knives all over the place, I don't think a guy who wrestles bears intimidates them.
Plus it looked like their friends started the brawl

I think nate wins in a 5 round fight.

he has 5 rounds to find a submission or KO him late in the fourth or fifth when khabib starts gassing.

These guys grew up in one of the most fucked up cities in America, with people pulling out guns and knives all over the place, I don't think a guy who wrestles bears intimidates them.
Plus it looked like their friends started the brawl

1PGilWJ.png

that's not someone you want to fuck with.

i think ufc should use this for khabib's return fight. easy win for him so he can get the next shot and there is a build up

what does SoCal have to do with diaz? they're NorCal

But if they went to SoCal, they'd think they were Billy Badass.

Come to Mother Russia, and different story.

Or at least, that's what I gathered.

Terrific marketing for a Diaz/Khabib fight.

UFC brass all have to be smiling behind the scenes.

pretty sure thats nate who gets in the tangle that exits left of the screen around 6-7 sec in or so. then he comes back in and almost gets hit by a chair

that seems to be khabibs friend that gets arrested, he was there with khabib in the last video

Back