ANOTHER Diaz vs. khabib BRAWL **Video Inside**

Dagestanis won this brawl in my opinion, Islam Mamedov kicked some dude in the head at 0:01 of the video :icon_lol: Khabib vs Nate at 0:06 and then at 0:20 someone from Khabib's group throws something at Nate! craziness!! :icon_lol:

Somebody should have told the Diaz bros that russians don't get intimidated by two skinny clowns shouting "Cesar Gracie Jiu-Jitsu, 209 Gansta whatever"

Somebody should tell the Russians that nobody out here is scared of some clowns that wrestle with teddy bears.

But in all seriousness...I don't understand all the haters on here none of us even know who started anything but any man that has someone coming at you to hurt you it's fight or flight and there's nothing wrong with standing up for yourself manning the fuck up and trying to seperate the threats head from his fuckin shoulders. It doesn't matter who he is or where he's from.

Somebody should have told the Diaz bros that russians don't get intimidated by two skinny clowns shouting "Cesar Gracie Jiu-Jitsu, 209 Gansta whatever"

Eh. I glassed a Russian once, dude sobbed like a bitch when he woke up. His friends instead of jumping me and my friends, just ran up and said they didn't want any trouble and dragged his ass off.

Russia is scary for a couple reasons, drop them off in Stockton and they'll likely shit themselves.

Besides, Nate knocking that blanket out would be good for MMA.

You realize the sport is fighting right? Your condemning fighters for fighting now? Also obviously you are some type of keyboard warrior because in the real world outside your moms basement when tempers raise and shits about to pop off you don't stop and make arrangements to go down the street to some dark alley blah blah blah... You punch the person threatening you in his fucking face before you get murked.

Hope this helps you save your lunch $ from now on.

OK Tupac

Eh. I glassed a Russian once, dude sobbed like a bitch when he woke up. His friends instead of jumping me and my friends, just ran up and said they didn't want any trouble and dragged his ass off.

Russia is scary for a couple reasons, drop them off in Stockton and they'll likely shit themselves.

Besides, Nate knocking that blanket out would be good for MMA.

Russians and Caucasians are completely different, drop them of in Dagestan and see how long they last acting tough and mean mugging some Dagestanis.

Russians and Caucasians are completely different, drop them of in Dagestan and see how long they last acting tough and mean mugging some Dagestanis.

Cold War is over and this fight happened in America homey. I don't think anyone gives a shit about visiting Dagestan they can have it.

How come in this "real" fight no one is taken down?

How come in this "real" fight no one is taken down?

Because there are a lot of people involved so if you take a guy down have fun getting snuck from the side and stomped out while you were passing guard and working for GnP. It's a lot smarter to stay standing where you can stay mobile and see everything that's happening and attack accordingly.

Okay pretty sure that is Rustam Khabilov that throws a chair. It's definitely Nate Diaz. Looks like Nate got the better off the little scrap with Khabib too. Good catch on Islam Mamedov kicking someone in the head as well.

Edit: Chair thrower dude got arrested so I guess we'll soon find out but I paused it in HD and then compared it to photos of him and it looks a fuckload like him.

Last edited:
Well I guess we know what'll be up on Worldstar in the morning...

lol

barely saw anything. It looked like Nate was clinching with Khabib and driving on him.

My name is Travis Alexander, I don't need to hide who I am.

tumblr_m4z3i6TQn21r53dllo1_500.gif

Hope this helps you save your lunch $ from now on.

My Moms basement and lunch money. Nice insult. You might as well throw out that I have a tape deck instead of an walkman.

This was an attempt at getting released by the Diaz bros. BS fight where nothing happens for attention.

Here is some more footage, you can easily see Nate and it looks like he is fighting off a couple of dudes. That 209

guys who throw chairs in fights man wtf

f aggot is right, only someone with gender related genetic defects fights like that

Back