ANOTHER Diaz vs. khabib BRAWL **Video Inside**

it looks like nate rushed one of the dagestanis and then that guy threw something at nate,and another one of the dagestanis got tackled by cops and arrested

If you wanna really fight...you can make it happen outside down the street and away from everybody. This is dumb.

Did anybody even get punched? Either way cut them both.Fighting in public is just dumb for 'professional" athletes and guess what? You wanna get it done? Lose the crowd, have no cameras and claim a training injury.

obviously no one was calm and calculated about this,this was all emotion,latin fury,and the dagestani bear wrestlers not backing down

How can so many professional fighters get in a brawl with no one taking a clean shot?

How can so many professional fighters get in a brawl with no one taking a clean shot?

cos its a huge clusterfuck of people everywhere,not a octagon full of space,and contemplation.

Do the Diaz brothers not realize that this kid wrestled with bears as a baby, and comes from a place where killing people is shrugged off as 'meh'?

this isn't SoCal, my friend. watch who you're stepping to.

I think Khabib will dominate Nate in the cage but, come on man, stop failing at geography and criminology.

Stockton isn't in Southern California. That's like me saying you live in a suburb of Ottawa. Stockton is in Northern California. It's over 200 miles away from the closest area that could be considered "Southern California".

Stockton has a lot of gang violence (ran by the cartels), drugs and poverty. It's consistently on the list of most dangerous cities in America. It's not like Santa Barbara or some other safe city.

Khabib himself said he's not a streetfighter. The Diaz bros have been in plenty, which is why stuff happens around them like in the video. They don't give a fuck where Khabib is from.

Do the Diaz brothers not realize that this kid wrestled with bears as a baby, and comes from a place where killing people is shrugged off as 'meh'?

this isn't SoCal, my friend. watch who you're stepping to.

He can't even get out of bed in the morning without injuring himself, I don't think the Diaz's are scared.

I think nate wins in a 5 round fight.

he has 5 rounds to find a submission or KO him late in the fourth or fifth when khabib starts gassing.

Nick and nate have a pretty shitty record in 5 round fights

Eh. I glassed a Russian once, dude sobbed like a bitch when he woke up. His friends instead of jumping me and my friends, just ran up and said they didn't want any trouble and dragged his ass off.

Russia is scary for a couple reasons, drop them off in Stockton and they'll likely shit themselves.

Besides, Nate knocking that blanket out would be good for MMA.

Drop tough guy Americans in The Caucasus and they will shit themselves

Someone threw a chair at Nate lol. Didn't look like Nate or Nick or Khabib did anything.

The best part of the video is when someone yells out "you F#$king F#$got".

nates a genius.

this is how you fast track to a title fight.

That would require him beating Khabib.

One legged Khabib makes Nick do this again.

ibmReerDReoWfd.gif

Learn how to use the fucking video settings on YouTube

You don't even need to. They're just blind and deaf, you can clearly see Nate get the chair tossed at him then you can clearly hear him say "fucking f*ggot".

Back