Another Covid Vaccine is Wildly Effective

It’s true tho. Covid was released to quell Hong Kong unrest. CCP was on the verge of losing it. Notice how as soon as the virus made MSM, the angry crowds evaporated like water

This is not true, at all.

Here is a timeline of the Hong Kong protests. I'd appreciate that you stop speaking as if you know what you are talking about. You are constantly spreading misinformation and bogus information. All I needed to do to figure out you were wrong was to google "Hong Kong protest timeline" you could have done the same but instead you decided to puke all over this thread with your standard BS.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-kongs-anti-government-protests-idUSKBN23608O

i hope the vaccine is more effective at curing people than the virus is at killing them...i think falling down the stairs has a higher death rate than Covid.

Two vaccines announced days after the election.

Pure politics, Trump was trying to negotiate national drug prices like every other country on earth, Big Pharma was having none of it. Biden won't cut into their profits.

Maybe if stupid Trump supporters hadn't pissed off scientists with all their science denial these 90-95% effective covid killers wouldn't be dropping like bombs just days after the election lol.
Well if they held back a vaccine because people pissed them off they are the ultimate snowflakes.

ZkTnIzY.png

IMG-1226.jpg

I thought Covid was going to go away after the election.
This is what all Trumpers said. I guess that wasn’t true either.

I hope this gets release soon.

I am getting tired of wearing masks

Thank God that President Biden was duly elected by 306 electoral votes just in time to get all the credit for this.

Two vaccines announced days after the election.

Pure politics, Trump was trying to negotiate national drug prices like every other country on earth, Big Pharma was having none of it. Biden won't cut into their profits.

I think you’d have a claim if these were released on Jan 21 but seeing as Biden is President Elect and in your weird mind Trump can overturn the election, the timing just gives Trump more ammo.

Moderna - 95 percent effective.

This is perhaps one of the greatest technological achievements of mankind. A vaccine in less than a year.

How the hell did they do it?
2 words: Operation Warpspeed

Prepare for the great reset and new world order. You will be microchipped.

Prepare for the great reset and new world order. You will be microchipped.

I can't wait to be reset.

I think its getting nearer sunce I could no longer bust a nut since last tuesday.

It helped that it was a coronavirus because scientists are more familiar with their functioning. The US government funded a whopping $20B, allowing companies to manufacture at risk. Companies have also been running different phases of the trials at the same time, whereas without funding they would wait until a phase is complete before moving forward to be sure they don't lose money. For example Pfizer ran concurrent phase 2 and 3 trials.
Imagine the bonuses they can hand out with that funding!

Market jumps 1,500 points on Pfizer's news and hits a new high on the Moderna news. So much activity for a hoax virus.

Moderna - 95 percent effective.

This is perhaps one of the greatest technological achievements of mankind. A vaccine in less than a year.

How the hell did they do it?
Still less effective then the immune system in most.

I think you’d have a claim if these were released on Jan 21 but seeing as Biden is President Elect and in your weird mind Trump can overturn the election, the timing just gives Trump more ammo.

uh? Project much?

Would you like to delve into the specifics of Obamacare and how Pharma companies, Insurance companies and Hospitals made out like bandits while fucking the average American citizen.

Continue on with your TDS, Biden is a gift to the Medical grift. This is some 2009 shit your trying to rehash.

But sure, how about you bring up the specifics and I'll shit all over your face.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back