Another Covid Vaccine is Wildly Effective

Maybe if stupid Trump supporters hadn't pissed off scientists with all their science denial these 90-95% effective covid killers wouldn't be dropping like bombs just days after the election lol.

Trump did it himself. That’s why he lost the election. He was busy in the lab doing science and shit. What a stable genius.

6ce6a4da-0d48-451c-bde7-c30f5bbfd692.jpg

CAC44-F2-E-A592-435-F-A998-1-EC97-C7-F8-DFD.jpg

That's the problem with scientists. Why bother making a vaccine for a hoax that doesn't kill anyone. ;)

It helped that it was a coronavirus because scientists are more familiar with their functioning. The US government funded a whopping $20B, allowing companies to manufacture at risk. Companies have also been running different phases of the trials at the same time, whereas without funding they would wait until a phase is complete before moving forward to be sure they don't lose money. For example Pfizer ran concurrent phase 2 and 3 trials.

Moderna - 95 percent effective.

This is perhaps one of the greatest technological achievements of mankind. A vaccine in less than a year.

How the hell did they do it?

This vaccine has been in the works for 8 years. They started development after MERS. Since MERS and COVID are similar and since this is a mRNA vaccine, all they had to do was alter the vaccine to create the S protein. It's another reason why it is much more effective. I've been touting Moderna and this vaccine since April in the stocks thread.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/stock-talk-v7-meme-stocks-go-up.4101458/page-2#post-159916840

Oh look I was also talking about Remdisivir then.

Last edited:
I'm glad I already had this virus. I'll let you guys go first while banking on anti bodies.

Why don't we just put all the vaccines in one big bucket then it'll have to work and we can add chocolate to it too

Back