Announcement from Glory

I guess we've had a taster with that navy vs. airforce fight...

one of those guys filled in on like a day's notice or something? i dunno; the SEAL guy would have been interesting to see at least, i was kinda curious about that.

I'd like to see some competition where it was like guys from SAS, SEAL, Foreign Legion, Spetsnaz etc; one round striking only and then one round MMA rules

I'd like to see some competition where it was like guys from SAS, SEAL, Foreign Legion, Spetsnaz etc; one round striking only and then one round MMA rules

too boring for them. they have more fun killing people :icon_chee

one of those guys filled in on like a day's notice or something? i dunno; the SEAL guy would have been interesting to see at least, i was kinda curious about that.

On Yt there are videos of an event where Navy guys boxed Spetsnaz not elite guys but at least that and for the most guys the Navy guys got tooled I mean the Spetzsnaz weren't elite boxers either but you can see that most of them at least have somehwat of a boxing or maybe Combat Sambo background and can actually strike the Navy guys fought like someone who sometimes met with friends to spar in their backyard.

Russia has much more of a boxing culture apparently than the US at least in amateur boxing which is what most non pros actually do no surprise that the US nowadays doesn't do great in the Olympics in boxing

I guess Glory being back on UK tv is a done deal. Spike UK is launching "soon". Viacom bough Channel 5 last year and Spike will be ran by them.

o1SMz9Q.jpg

If that holds up, even that undercard before SFS would be worth watching.

Last edited:
Hooooly shizzz, Kiria vs Sittichai is going to be awesome! Jauncey vs Larsen is interesting too.

why are sittichai and davit fighting each other first in the tournament? Love the fight but they are getting screwed! Good to see that Mwekassa is back! Looking forward to this event.

Would have been nice to have got a jlb retirement fight but i understand it is better at this point for both parties to be separate.

Bin saddik sure wasn't gone long

two best prospects in glory 70kg division(Jauncey vs Larsen),what a fight!

Kiria vs Sitthichai,no comments about this matchup,everyone here want to see sitthichai against a top ranked glory fighter.

If he won this tournament,probably he will be the next challenger to RVR,imagine this fight,and how epic it would be!!!

Marat Grigorian fighting in glory again,against the good Dijme Coulibaly,Bouzidi vs Verlinden,Ben Saddik vs Kemayo,Mwekassa fighting again,that is a good card!

we're 3 fights away until we got the first thai glory champ :cool:

smart move to let Sittichai fight in france, he already got a fanbase there.

Just take it all with a grain of salt for now. This isn't directly from Glory, just saw Kazuma post it. Could be a _notsofinal_ poster from a while ago.

we're 3 fights away until we got the first thai glory champ :cool:

smart move to let Sittichai fight in france, he already got a fanbase there.

If they weren't doing this event in paris I don't think they would have signed him when they did. At least as soon as word broke of the signing I thought the rumored paris show was now a lock for his debut

Don't know what arenas they got there but that one seems excessive.

glory always seem to fuck it up with to big stadiums.

This means they"re heading to Romania, most likely, and I hope they also choose here if they come a same location. :D European Tour coming!

I told you logically that France isn"t neglected since Pierre Andurand is French. Anyway, this is a football arena that can take the shape of an indoor hall.

Stade Pierre-Mauroy (50,000), I wonder if they can get 20,000. Hardly without Le Banner.

6q8fv6.jpg

No this means they are probably not headed to romania as they would have saved the benny title fight for there and not have him fight in france. It was rumored at least what i heard was 1 big european show and that would be this one in france and not romania

Back