Social Ann Coulter EVISCERATES Trump on Twitter.

Lol PMS. She flips on Trump all the time. Praising him and dissing him more than anyone else. Very liberal with her adjectives. Her novelty wore off long ago

Wasn't Bill, Hillary, Schumer, Biden, Obama, etc., ALL spouting the same stuff about combating illegal immigration at one point? I guess everyone's a disloyal moron in Washington.

LOL

I don't think ANY president or presidential candidate will ever say they wouldn't combat illegal immigration. Allow me to point out the keyword: illegal

The thing about Trump isn't why he wants to combat illegal immigration, but how. His solution, which happened to be his signature policy throughout his campaign, was to build a goddamn wall AND make Mexico pay for it.

It takes a certain level of gullibility to believe that, firstly, building a wall is a good idea; and secondly, he can make Mexico pay for it. If he does go through with building a wall, it'll no doubt be off American taxpayers money. And no surprises there that Trump couldn't pull it off.

And then there are 2 types of Trump voters, one, those who voted Trump for his policies (like Coulter apparently); and two, those who support him regardless of whatever he says or does, or didn't do in this case (like you).

Did Trump deliver on his campaign promise? Not even close. Is Coulter right to be pissed off? Yes of course.

A woman in politics is like a donkey doing calculus. Coulter is like many of the women on the left and right who's screeching and personality are a turn off regardless of what they say. Coulter comes off as a bitch with her tough talk, even when she's right. She supports men she gets a crush on, and then perceives some nonexistent slight by them and goes into defensive bitch mode. Trump doesn't want to grab that pussy, and there's nothing wrong with that. Coulter is a little too old and manly for that. Romney, Christi, and Trump all ignored her advances and hurt her feelings. I just made all that up, but it seems plausible. She needs to accept that Jimmy JJ Walker is as good as she's going to get at this point, if she hasn't driven him off by now.

LOL

I don't think ANY president or presidential candidate will ever say they wouldn't combat illegal immigration. Allow me to point out the keyword: illegal

The thing about Trump isn't why he wants to combat illegal immigration, but how. His solution, which happened to be his signature policy throughout his campaign, was to build a goddamn wall AND make Mexico pay for it.

It takes a certain level of gullibility to believe that, firstly, building a wall is a good idea; and secondly, he can make Mexico pay for it. If he does go through with building a wall, it'll no doubt be off American taxpayers money. And no surprises there that Trump couldn't pull it off.

And then there are 2 types of Trump voters, one, those who voted Trump for his policies (like Coulter apparently); and two, those who support him regardless of whatever he says or does, or didn't do in this case (like you).

Did Trump deliver on his campaign promise? Not even close. Is Coulter right to be pissed off? Yes of course.
Did he deliver on his wall? Partially.

He still has 4.5 years to go, though.

As for the aforementioned politicians who once promised to combat illegal immigration, where's all that talk now!?

The difference is that she supported Trump and believed he was different, that he was a genuine immigration restrictionist. She did not expect anything from those other politicians , never considered them as sympathetic to immigration restrictionism.
I'm guessing she was on her rag when she tweeted that.

When you add pointless modifiers and descriptions to your titles you make yourself look like an asshole.

Did he deliver on his wall? Partially.

Wall built: partial

Funding from Mexico: zero

Delivery of campaign promise: zilch

Here’s a laughing Mexican for you.
tenor.gif

Wall built: partial

Funding from Mexico: zero

Delivery of campaign promise: zilch

Here’s a laughing Mexican for you.
tenor.gif
I see you're not well-versed in semantics...

I don't know that any Trump supporter actually, wholeheartedly believed that he would outright get Mexico to cut a multi-billion dollar check to fund construction of the wall. I'm sure there were a few numbnuts who actually believed it, but not many.

Politics are never this black and white.

Additionally, when you have courts fighting you every step of the way, it may prove difficult to completely fulfill all your campaign promises.

I have to admit, when Don and Hil went head to head, I literally believed that Don was merely a pawn in a Clinton chess game, which would guarantee Hil the win. A small part of me believed that IF Don won, it would be because he would have what it takes to help the economy, and help ease unemployment, in addition to stemming illegal immigration. He has done both to some degree, and probably not to the fullest degree possible, given that the Dems and the courts have made it an uphill battle for him since day one. Mind you, this man has NEVER held a political position. He didn't push the button and destroy Earth, as the MSM and Dems had us believing, leading up to his inauguration.

In closing, I don't think the guy in your gif is Mexican...looks more Middle Eastern.

8 years of Obama is why you have Trump.
Nope, not buying it.

If term limits weren't a thing I have a very hard time believing Trump would have bested Obama in the general. Hillary was ineffective in getting Obama's supporters enthused about her and still got almost 3 million more popular votes.

I guess if your angle is that Obama caused such a huge build-up of conservative angst that they were willing to go all-in on a bullshit artist to get an R in the White House I might buy it but I doubt that is the point you're trying to make.

I wonder why you choose not to address the video in my post where Trump doubled down on the statement, after the fact. The man himself clarified what he said.

i think trump was just embarrassed after the media hammered him, so he tried to walk it back by saying he was being sarcastic

he should've said that he knows agents like that are not an option, but we will continue to develop treatments scientifically

unfortunately he's not very articulate

Back