Social Ann Coulter EVISCERATES Trump on Twitter.

She pulled off gender re-assignment better than Caitlyn Jenner IMO. Handsome jawline.

Shocking it took her this long to figure out Trump is a disloyal moron?

Most Trump supporters probably realize this already
Wasn't Bill, Hillary, Schumer, Biden, Obama, etc., ALL spouting the same stuff about combating illegal immigration at one point? I guess everyone's a disloyal moron in Washington.

"COVID gave Trump a chance to be a decent, compassionate human being (or pretending to be). But he couldn't even do that."

This woman calling someone out for not being compassionate.. <45>

Even posting the quote out of context (as you just did) proves my statement right and yours wrong. The key word is an injection that could word "like" a disinfectant. Do you know what the word 'like' means in this context?

This is the full quote, which you refused to provide:

"So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

The president was asking (not instructing) the medical experts if there were any injections that could work "like" the disinfectants being used to kill the virus in laboratory settings.

The operative word is 'like', meaning similar to. Is there anything similar that can be used on humans was the question the President was asking. He didn't ask why people can't drink disinfectants, and he certainly didn't instruct people to drink disinfectants. The President, as a medical novice, simply inquired as to whether or not any there were any treatments for humans like/similar to the ones being used to kill the virus in laboratory settings.

The false narrative that he was asking people to drink bleach or inject themselves with Lysol is ludicrous.
Based on the qoute it looks like he was talking about disinfectant, not something similar. In the first part "it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous job, so it would be interesting to check that" is him talking about the disinfectant.

As far as the second paragraph, key word here is like yes. You say that he is using like as something similar to something else, however, like can also be used as an example of something. If I said "we need something to clean this floor with, like disinfectant", I'm suggesting it.

Btw, Trump himself confirms his meaning here, although he claims he was sarcastic. Well, right before saying that it does actual work and he is right, but that's while using it on the hands. Typical Trump fashion:

Otherwise yes, he wasn't saying that people should just inject themselves or drink it. That's just media hyperbole, but the problem is that Trump is an expert in dogwhistling, speaking between the lines and out of both sides of his mouths, all at the same time, so a lot of his base might take it as a recommondation. Infact Trump can't even keep track of his own nonsense, so it's hard to blame everyone else for not being able to either.

Alright then so the subject and and object is world, happy?

The world will turn the world upside down?

Also like I said it is literally possible for the world to turn upside down.

It depends on what the subject is.

That doesn’t make literal and figurative synonyms, however. They aren’t. They’re antonyms.

Based on the qoute it looks like he was talking about disinfectant, not something similar. In the first part "it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous job, so it would be interesting to check that" is him talking about the disinfectant.

“It gets in the lungs” was in reference to the virus, not the disinfectant. You can’t be this obtuse. Why would he ask if there was something like [X] that would work on humans, only to follow the question up by saying something like [X] works on humans.

Trump essentially said this: I heard UV light killed the virus in a lab. Is there any way we could use UV lights on humans? I also heard you say disinfectants could kill it. Is there any way we could use something like that on humans?

As far as the second paragraph, key word here is like yes. You say that he is using like as something similar to something else, however, like can also be used as an example of something. If I said "we need something to clean this floor with, like disinfectant", I'm suggesting it.

It’s obvious he’s not suggesting it, because it came in the form of an interrogative. It was not an imperative. The modal verb “can” refers to the possibility of something. When using the modal “can” in an interrogative alongside verbs like “suppose”, it becomes obvious to any intellectually honest person that the president is (literally) asking if such things are possible.

Otherwise yes, he wasn't saying that people should just inject themselves or drink it.

Then what is your point? You see, we actually have people here (including in the media) claiming Trump did exactly this, claiming that Trump “literally” told people to drink bleach and inject themselves with household disinfectants like Lysol. He didn’t. The suggestion is preposterous.

That's just media hyperbole, but the problem is that Trump is an expert in dogwhistling, speaking between the lines and out of both sides of his mouths, all at the same time, so a lot of his base might take it as a recommondation. Infact Trump can't even keep track of his own nonsense, so it's hard to blame everyone else for not being able to either.

It’s Trump’s fault the media is disingenuous. Got it.

“It gets in the lungs” was in reference to the virus, not the disinfectant. You can’t be this obtuse. Why would he ask if there was something like [X] that would work on humans, only to follow the question up by saying something like [X] works on humans.

Trump essentially said this: I heard UV light killed the virus in a lab. Is there any way we could use UV lights on humans? I also heard you say disinfectants could kill it. Is there any way we could use something like that on humans?

It’s obvious he’s not suggesting it, because it came in the form of an interrogative. It was not an imperative. The modal verb “can” refers to the possibility of something. When using the modal “can” in an interrogative alongside verbs like “suppose”, it becomes obvious to any intellectually honest person that the president is (literally) asking if such things are possible.

Then what is your point? You see, we actually have people here (including in the media) claiming Trump did exactly this, claiming that Trump “literally” told people to drink bleach and inject themselves with household disinfectants like Lysol. He didn’t. The suggestion is preposterous.

It’s Trump’s fault the media is disingenuous. Got it.
It seems to me that you are not able to view this objectively, and that you're misintepreting what he said. This is what I mean when I say that Trump bears responsibility for not speaking clearly. Not towards the media that are being biased against him, which they are, but towards the people, and especially his base.

I wonder why you choose not to address the video in my post where Trump doubled down on the statement, after the fact. The man himself clarified what he said.

Last edited:
I hate Republicans unless they bad mouth Trump.

- War Room lib

TDS at its finest.

You are chasing ghosts dude. There was nothing there.

Ever ask yourself why you didn't quote it when you saw it.

Tommy Tuberville is running for senate?

Someone actually likes Jeff Sessions?

What the hell is going on?

Its alabama. They probably should have statehood revoked.

Well, the wall has barely been built (and will never fully be) and there are still millions of illegals in the country. Also, white people will be in the minority in about twenty five years and Christianity is rapidly declining as well. So, in many ways of the cultural right, Trump has been an abject failure.

The cultural right isn't about getting actual results, it is about telling people being a scumbag is acceptable.

Do you ever make a thread that isn't just tweets from nobodies? Like try to post an original thought sometime, instead of trowling twitter looking for something that sounds good to you.
EVISCERATES ahhhaahahhaha. It’s almost like the TS is some CNN intern

Republican's are eating their own.

2 mins into the video.

Wasn't Bill, Hillary, Schumer, Biden, Obama, etc., ALL spouting the same stuff about combating illegal immigration at one point? I guess everyone's a disloyal moron in Washington.
The difference is that she supported Trump and believed he was different, that he was a genuine immigration restrictionist. She did not expect anything from those other politicians , never considered them as sympathetic to immigration restrictionism.

Back