Anime and Manga v35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think 9ad is ultimately trying to keep Shioon out of it, too. Problem is, Shioon has aligned himself with the Murim, whom he vowed to annihilate. It'll get really interesting if/when 9ad finds out that the Black Forest guys killed Shi-Ho.
This is true. But, Shioon is begging 9AD to teach him again, so I do believe Shioon joining Murim again wouldn't be a problem--if 9 Art's accepts Shioon back. Which he may or may not do, of course.

Which character is that again , hard to keep track
Shiho is 9AD's girlfriend, the one that gave Shioon the spirit medicine to open up his veins and allow his ki to flow freely, the one that was shot by the asshole Gov't agent in the fight between 9AD and the former Murim Alliance Chief.

She is actually technically alive, right? Living off of the blood samples from Shioon. They show this early in New Waves.

Yeah that Is Why I was confused I think she is still in preservation. Wonder how that plays out

Yeah that Is Why I was confused I think she is still in preservation. Wonder how that plays out

It's almost like a forgotten story line. I'm sure she will appear soon enough though. Actually, maybe sometime in this arc? It seems like quite a bit of time has passed in the story since we last saw her and the Clan Head that had secreted her comatose body away.

It's almost like a forgotten story line. I'm sure she will appear soon enough though. Actually, maybe sometime in this arc? It seems like quite a bit of time has passed in the story since we last saw her and the Clan Head that had secreted her comatose body away.

Yeah, it's definitely a plot point that will be brought back--or if it isn't, it's incredibly stupid on the author's part. That and the current role of Lady Sosul with Black Forest are two points that we're rather clueless about. Both could have major ramifications on the story.

Which character is that again , hard to keep track

I had to go to the wiki to look it up. It does get confusing, especially when a character hasn't appeared in a long, long time.

I had to go to the wiki to look it up. It does get confusing, especially when a character hasn't appeared in a long, long time.

That and I'm just not used to that way Koreans structure names

I just finished catching up with I am a Hero, and man the last couple volumes have gotten weird.

Have you tried Ressentiment, by the same author?

IAAH weird I can deal with, thanks to Gantz. Now, Ressentiment is on another whole level of tragicomedy.

Have you tried Ressentiment, by the same author?

IAAH weird I can deal with, thanks to Gantz. Now, Ressentiment is on another whole level of tragicomedy.

The title sounds familiar. IIRC I had heard about it before and looked it up but didn't bother trying it because it was the sort of cringe-inducing slice-of-life/tragedy story I can't stand.

The title sounds familiar. IIRC I had heard about it before and looked it up but didn't bother trying it because it was the sort of cringe-inducing slice-of-life/tragedy story I can't stand.

Avoid anohana at all costs.

I can't really describe it at a slice-of-life due to how things evolve after the first volumes. But it definetely agree with the cringe-inducing.

I can't really describe it at a slice-of-life due to how things evolve after the first volumes. But it definetely agree with the cringe-inducing.

I just looked it up again on mangaupdates and read the description:
A story set in the near future, about a middle-aged loser whose only refuge is a virtual bishoujo game.

Takuro, the main character, is a stereotyped, low self esteem, adult male in a dead end job. Because he feels he has nothing to live for, he let himself go, becoming fat, miserable, and lonely. The only shining thing he lives for is the occasional visit to a brothel where his savings will allow him to atleast not be completely sexless. This is when, through a real life friend of his, he is introduced to the virtual reality world of "The Unreal". Where, after spending $6000+ on equipment, you can purchase a virtual girlfriend who only thinks of you. Only the girl, Tsukiko, that Takuro purchases, seems to have come with a few defects.
Yup, that's the one I was thinking of, I just hadn't remembered it had the sci-fi bent to it. Still, it's defintiely not the kind of thing I'd invest any of my time in reading.

[YT]EOjrfCdhD_I&x-yt-ts=1421914688&x-yt-cl=84503534[/YT]

^ I'm not sure who I expected to win, but for some reason I find that conclusion to be really unsatisfying.

How is the new durarara so far? I'm not watching until the dub is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back