Anime and Manga v35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use manga rock and really like it. can't think of anything to complain about with that app. haven't used manga storm so I couldn't say which is better.

I'm curious about the downloading volumes stuff since I'm picky with phone memory. Anything that I should be concerned about?

If someone had never watched anime or wanted to know what it was like, what would be the anime's you'd recommend to this person?

Depends on that persons field of interests, but Yu Yu Hakusho is a pretty good starter.

Bible Black, Boku No Pico, Milk Junkies, La Blue Girl, Mars of destruction, Sextra credit, sword art online...

But seriously

Akira, Ghost In The Shell, Cowboy Bebop, Spirited Away, Metropolis, Paprika, Tokyo Godfathers.

Ignore the first sentense. Everything in the spoiler part is legit amazing stuff thought and should be mandatory to call yourself an anime fan.

I'm curious about the downloading volumes stuff since I'm picky with phone memory. Anything that I should be concerned about?

I can't answer that. I don't download any of the volumes, I just saved the ones I like to my favorites list so it's easy to know when new chapters come out. For example, just this morning I woke up with a Manga Rock notification on my phone that The Breaker: New Waves has a new chapter.

I use sd cards with my phone so even if I did download volumes, space would not be an issue with me.

Death Parade's intro is one damn catchy song.

2nd Season of Tokyo Ghoul definitely feels more cohesive.

One thing that is really annoying is funanimation censors the hell out of the series. Sometimes it gets to a point that it blurs out the characters face that you can't see what the reveal was.

One thing that is really annoying is funanimation censors the hell out of the series. Sometimes it gets to a point that it blurs out the characters face that you can't see what the reveal was.

Funimation is not the one censoring. I think the studio censors the show for TV broadcast and Funimation gets the same copy.

The most annoying thing about Funimation is they sometimes don't translate Japanese text.

I just finished catching up with I am a Hero, and man the last couple volumes have gotten weird.

For the Breaker , it looks like Shioons people have arrived I wonder 9AD leaves before he resolves things with him , hopefully not , but that leaves the door open for Shioon to get more training to catch up . Hopefully Elder Kwon is in the clear now( I hope) sucks that he wasn't 100%. I wonder how powerful the Kaiser is , I assume he isn't some weak manipulator pulling strings but a master on par with Kwon or that Master from the previous series. What was that guy's name again ?

I wonder how powerful the Kaiser is , I assume he isn't some weak manipulator pulling strings but a master on par with Kwon or that Master from the previous series. What was that guy's name again ?

Do you mean the former Alliance Chief? I don't think he was ever named.

Do you mean the former Alliance Chief? I don't think he was ever named.

Yeah I looked it up not even the Attempts at a Breaker Wiki gave him a name , Odd Considering how strong he was , he has to be one of the 10 legendary Masters

Shioon breaking my freaking heart.

Damnit 9AD, stop being a dick. I mean, I feel like he is doing all this still to protect Shioon in his own way. Similar to shattering the kid's Ki center. I'm scared for Shioon to get involved with the Black Forest guys/Kaiser. Especially since Kaiser now has Lee on his radar. I also felt bad for Elder Kwon when Shioon dropped to his knees and said what he said to 9AD. The feels, man.

Shioon breaking my freaking heart.

Damnit 9AD, stop being a dick. I mean, I feel like he is doing all this still to protect Shioon in his own way. Similar to shattering the kid's Ki center. I'm scared for Shioon to get involved with the Black Forest guys/Kaiser. Especially since Kaiser now has Lee on his radar. I also felt bad for Elder Kwon when Shioon dropped to his knees and said what he said to 9AD. The feels, man.

I think 9ad is ultimately trying to keep Shioon out of it, too. Problem is, Shioon has aligned himself with the Murim, whom he vowed to annihilate. It'll get really interesting if/when 9ad finds out that the Black Forest guys killed Shi-Ho.

Which character is that again , hard to keep track

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back