Anik takes out Goldberg

CaliforniaKid

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
For the first time in years, I didn't feel like sticking a fork in my eye listening to Goldberg. I wish the guy well but if I never hear him commentate another event, I will be happy.

Amazingly I found myself listening to what the announcers were saying and how they were saying them. I don't watch fights to hear the announcers but Goldberg has screwed me up over these painful years of listening to him.

From what I recall Anik didn't talk much and let rogan take the spotlight, a little like Goldberg.

Goldberg provides commentary and comedy, I want my Goldberg back.

Anik > Goldie.

Lets make it forever ever uncle Dana

Just got home from work and havnt seen or heard any highlights yet.. Did Anik do pretty good today ? i was reading the fights from my phone and it seemed people were enjoying the commentary

Did you guys notice Anik constantly laughing at things Joe said? I like Joe but, he isn't that damn funny.

Anik sounded much better with Joe than he does with Kenny. Give them two or three events and they will sound much more fluid together.

Just got home from work and havnt seen or heard any highlights yet.. Did Anik do pretty good today ? i was reading the fights from my phone and it seemed people were enjoying the commentary

He did a little better I thought.

Goldberg is awesome, stop hating you hater

Golberg is the man I agree. He MAKES Rogan jokes even better haha. They play so well off each other, and have much better chemistry in my opinion.

Although Anik is annoying at times but he still did a better job than goldie .

Anik doesn't annoy me. He is just there. Goldie spouts all this useless trivia during key moments of fights when it should be Rogan talking. Goldie is almost as bad as Chris Berman from ESPN.

For the first time in years, I didn't feel like sticking a fork in my eye listening to Goldberg. I wish the guy well but if I never hear him commentate another event, I will be happy.

Amazingly I found myself listening to what the announcers were saying and how they were saying them. I don't watch fights to hear the announcers but Goldberg has screwed me up over these painful years of listening to him.

Anik is terrible. Sounds like he is commentating a pro wrestling match in the south. Catch phrases and dumb as rock.

Golberg is the man I agree. He MAKES Rogan jokes even better haha. They play so well off each other, and have much better chemistry in my opinion.

True Goldberg and Rogan have chemistry, that is something that develops. Need to wait a few shows before really seeing how Anik evolves into a comfort level.

For his first show with Rogan, I think he did well. The big thing for me is not having to listen to Goldberg talk in his fake-broadcasting school voice. That really aggravates me.

I like that Anik didn't try to pretend to be knowledgeable about the fight game. He stuck to facts and statistics.

Anik was barely even doing his job. Rogan was doing most of the play by play. I don't even think he earned his paycheck tonight. Anik went long periods without even talking. It was awkward.

Back